The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Double-page supporter
Could someone explain to me why Lady isis wants Oscar to marry Mielle so badly? Like why her specifically? Aren't there other noble families?

Omg Aria 😍😍😍😍😍
Yaaaas keep on playing and destroying Miele's emotions up yaaaas

i do prefer aria hardening her heart after all, even though it is nice to see her warm up gradually

but right now isn't the time to warm up and let your defences low, aria currently has to fight for her life, so what she needs now is a strong will, not a heart that is prone to intense emotions, because that can be an extreme weakness, like we've seen in this chapter.

maybe after all that's done, and when aria is finally safe, then she can lay low and relax a bit.

did she have to drop it right after using it? it coulda had more uses after! like wearing it to their engagement party. Her in a bright red dress with gold accents to match his eyes!!

@katneko29 Mielle’s family has a high standing and her father is very successful. So marrying Mielle to Oscar would give them political clout and money.

Also Mielle’s father isn’t so blindly loyal to follow one group. He’s happily switch if it was beneficial.
this is important later when the crown prince shows success and interest in Aria.

Also Mielle is easily manipulated. Lady Isis is a control freak.

@Katneko29
It is to get support from the count as they are really wealthy and have a lot of resources which would help them oppose/pressure the crown prince . I can't remember if the count was already part of the Aristocratic faction or not. But, basically all she wants is their money and Mielle wants Oscar.

@Katneko29, if I remember correctly, she was looking for someone of good breeding who is also easily manipulated. There was a whole chapter (don't remember which one) where Lady Isis was cackling to herself about it. Not sure if there was something deeper to it though. Can't remember if they never fully explained it or if I just forgot it.

if I wanted to read the novel to see how the story continue, from what chapter should I start?

does anyone know what chapter this is in the novel??? also as much as i would like aria to relax and enjoy life a lil more, i love how she knows that her feelings have to be in check for her revenge and the future. just hope she has more time to calm down in later chapters :^(

Fed-Kun's army
@JohannesKT, @venuslvnda
About chapter 112,113 would be where this picks up at. But I do recommend reading everything up to there, as it goes more in depth as to the FMC thinking and plotting.

I love that everything isn't going exactly as she'd hoped and planned for. It gets frustrating when everything the MC plans comes to fruition.

Fed-Kun's army
what's funny is

she actually falls in love with another dude novel later on in a matter of like days-weeks?? so not only is she scum she's also a cheating bitch <33

Supporter
lol @ page 2. "Send her a bouquet of flowers that grow nowhere else but the palace gardens. But do it anonymously!"

Users who are viewing this thread