The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

So, lets just end this saying that oscar is a idiot with no back bone. Like a literal invertebrate. his sister tells him to do something and he flops over like jello. She isn't even his mom... 🤯

@mekrabbat oh my gosh.. thats to true and aria just stepped on that plan🤣

Really liked this chapter. Aria's frustrations were just emanating from every scene. Love the angst. I know he's an honorable man but I want Oscar to suffer. idk if that'll happen though ugh. Also Aria keeps trying to tell herself 'this is all part of my grand, evil scheme' but she's feeling every emotion quite vividly, from rejection to jealousy to hope to happiness. Love it.

Aggregator gang
I'm so happy to see Mielle's suffering 😂
I guess it's that maid's fault that Mielle grew up so bitchy but i don't care, they should suffer more.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, Oscar is a good guy and doesn't really deserve all the drama he gets because of the MC's sibling rivalry.
On the other hand, he is a spineless half-wit who can't even take a hold of his own life, so he absolutely deserves the life a tool.

Don't worry Aria, everything will fall into place in due time!

You got your homeboy, PRINCE Asher. Who needs Oscar? Oscar who? Never heard of him.

Although, I understand that she could actually have felt hurt to be rejected once again just as the Count has done to her by favoring Mielle.

@AiriAi I like what you said about Asher and the tulips. That definitely kept her grounded and gave her the strength and confidence she needed to carry on.

@Reimos Accurate description of Oscar's situation, i agree. He doesn't deserve to be treated like Mielle/Lady Isis, it's not like he has power or choices, but he's too weak to be Aria's pair.

Aria is just a badass queen, glad all of her plan doesn't go smoothly as expected, makes the struggle worth to read.

Mic drop has evolved to brooch drop.

Also, while missing Asher in this chapter (though it was nice to see he cares with the tulipans and all - btw what was his present???), and then Isis showing up, I remembered that she put a tail on him to find out his relationship with Aria and Aria and Asher had started meeting after that. So now I'm wondering whether she got some info on them. Hmm...

And again, poor Oscar. On one hand, I pity him. On the other hand if he can't man up to stick up for himself, then... I can't pity him.

@Reimos
PRAY!!!! this defines Oscar.

AND HAIL DA MIKE DROP IN THE END!
damn, Aria's rocks to much. I'm becoming gay.
Alas, i want SOOO much to see Lady Isis face, when the PRINCE Asher takes Aria as his partner, i live for those moments.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was clear Oscar was wrapped around his sister's finger and useless, I'm sad Aria actually thought he might save her. She should just continue to use him to make Mielle upset. Also the way Mielle puts down Aria's mother right in front of the father and he says nothing, is strange. Normally Fathers like that are blindly in love with their low standing wife if they marry them and do not tolerate anyone dissing her even his noble kids. Which would have made for a good reason in Mielle's revenge but it looks like she just hates them because of their background only, the mother is nice to her always.

Wooh that last part... She that b*tch.... been that b*tch still that b*tch... She’s a savage, classy, bougie, ratchet, sassy, moody, nasty

I feel bad to Oscar... But its true, he is not match for Aria..
Lmao Aria lost her toy
Thank you so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread