The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Oscar is such a pushover... It's infuriating.
And Mielle is not pretending to be nice to the mother anymore. She got more arrogant after the party.
Pushover number 2 = the father. He just lets his daughter be rude to his wife.

Dex-chan lover
The crown price still has to be careful though. If he wants to court the daughter of a prostitute, there will be many opposing forces. A noble marrying a prostitute is one thing, as he has to know what he is doing, but the heir of the kingdom, that's a different story.

Lmao I love arias attitude about others, I really wish she could open up to someone tho

Hahahaha friggin dumb Isis, because she was so busy hooking up her younger brother with Mielle it ended up good in the end for Aria lmfao. Then again, not like the crown prince even liked Isis in the first place lmfao. 😂

@Qelix @Binary10011 well, the result will be quite opposite tho since
Aria actually gains recognition from the public due to her entrepreneur and business skills before he made Aria his fiancee and they also exposed the conspiracy to overthrow the imperial family so they really didn't have much of a problem.

Not to mention also,
Aria actually has a noble lineage since her biological father is a Marquis in another country.

Those were a lot of spoilers, sorry 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
Well
This is a spoiler from late in the story but, Her mother may have been a prostitute, but her father on the other hand is a noble from a allied kingdom, and has been looking for both aria and her mother for years, which changes things drastically.

EDIT: lol beat by 3 seconds.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww its sweet to see Aria mature and develop; she even has started thinking of Sarah as an actual friend. Isis will lose her shit when she realizes she lost the Crown Prince, but I'd say that is just as much her doing as Aria's.

Not like Oscar has any chance to begin with. Isis hold the true power in his family and they all think she will marry the price, take control over the "weak" royal house and get even more power.
Oscar was the proxy for Isis to use their house's power, until the day she can become bigger. Then Oscar will have true power of the house, UNDER his sister new power.
That was also why Oscar being a morally good person do not deserve Aria at all.
Miele are falling apart too fast

I wanted to see that brooch break into small fragments....it would be satisfying...🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
I chose Oscar's brooch to be saying "Mielle has my body, but you'll always have my heart".

Which is about all he can do to fight back, given the circumstances.

And it gave Aria just the perfect opportunity to punch Mielle in the teeth about it, so that's it.

Aggregator gang
To clear up some confusion in the comments, I believe the red brooch that Aria found in her room is the original one that she gave to Oscar. IIRC,
Iris was the one who took it from Oscar and had it placed there.
Aria wore it in front of Mielle to make her believe that Oscar gave Aria a copy of the one he always wore XD
giphy.gif

Man, she keeps playing with fireeee! Hope she wont get burned.. anyway thanks for the update!

Damnnn the last panels always hit so hard..
Also I want to point out that despite saying that she's just using Sarah, Aria truly likes her and misses her too. Aria has a heart, she just has to harden it to survive.
I also love how the roses calmed her down despite her panic and hopelessness.
I only wish the best for Aria 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread