The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

I feel bad for Oscar but the engagement between the Prince and his nasty not gonna happen :)) I want to see her face when Asher asks Aria to be his partner :)) that would be fun

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
The Dad is practically a daughter-con, but only for his biological one. His wife was picked because she is hot (iirc), and Aria just came with the package. Wife has to be nice, or risk divorce. The Father really has no interest at all in Aria or even her mom anymore. But divorce would make him look even worse.

Miellie hates them both immensely. Believing they do not deserve to share her spotlight at any point, in any form. She is completely a textbook psychopath. Aria is a bit too, but not to the same extent. She is more of a strategist than a psycopath because she has a genuine and very serious reason for her actions. Her life is on the line. Mielle has no real good reason other than her own made up ideals and inflated ego.

I also think that Aria was more sad that a possible avenue for her safety has now been officially cut off. She is emotionally crippled remember.

Really what kind of man gets forced by his sister to marry a brat he doesn't like.

Oscar really is the lowest of the low

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos

True, except that he didn't deserve a life of tools. He's used as a tools since forever, which never his fault. If it made freedom an unknown to him then I could not agree think it is what he deserves at all.

One might said that he could change, but saying is much easier than trying, not to mention about success. I think last time he tried his sister completely suppress him like flipping her hand. Imagine being treated like that the whole life.

@Darida I honestly just had the same thought but then i remembered that her purpose is to push Mielle to the brink. That way Miele will become more sloppy, and eventually she will slip up and expose her true “evil” self. That way Aria will look angelic in comparison, therefore saving her from any kind of allegations.

Double-page supporter
Some really nice shots in this chapter!!! The art is so amazing as always.

For those that wants some spoilers:

Well if i remember correct Mielle tries to poison Aria but Aria realizes and makes her maid drink it and then reverses time pretends drinking and passing out. This gives a punch to Mielle when things get into light with Aria cathing the maid that ran away and making her confess. Other then that i believe Mielle calls Aria later and pushes her father down the stairs with her friends around and tries to blame Aria but Asher crown prince teleports thanks to the bracelet he gave to Aria and save her. It also appears Aria is a Duke or Marquess' daughter from another country so a lot of stuff happens. She also explains her past life to Prince at some i dont remember when it was. Prince has a superpower that is moving so fast like teleporting but it tires him out when he uses just like Aria's hourglass reversing time. If i remember correct Mielle's head maid gets executed when they get caught for poisoning Aria.

Ending spoilers: Aria and prince marry and live quite happy while with Iris as its center nobles try to rebel agains crown prince when he refuses to marry Iris. They try using another country for the rebel but little did they know King of that country and crown prince are friends and since Aria is a high ranking noble from that country too things dont go too well for Iris and nobles so they all get executed. For Mielle Aria first helps her not get prisoned by making her a maid in Aria's new house but later on she schemes behind Mielle again leading into Mielle getting executed instead of staying in prison. After most nobles gets executed Oscar doesnt get executed he confesses everything his family did and helps crown prince so he only loses his noble status and becomes a commoner but novel doesnt show him again. I didnt read extra stories after main story ended so maybe its explained there.

I feel bad for Oscar. He cant even choose his own bride, has that abusive shit as a sister, and just ... there.

Please Oscar, child, you're not a tool anyone can wield.

Yessss, Mielle is breaking. She’s not gonna be as cunning as she was in their previous life now that she’s filled with anger she can’t even control.

Its sad that Oscar cant choose Aria. Good thing she still has the Crown Prince.

Double-page supporter
Honestly I 100% ship aria with the crown prince. Not a fan of oscar at all , he is so boring and bland.

I saw some potential between Aria and Oscar. Both Oscar and Sarah were considered as Aria’s “pawns” in the beginning. I know she’s trying to leave out her emotions, but based on this and previous chapters, it seems Aria is developing real feelings (of friendship) towards Sarah, because of how caring and true Sarah is towards Aria, like a real friend. If only Oscar fought harder for Aria? He would have been worthy, in Aria eyes, to be more than a pawn for survival, but someone she cared for as a friend or partner even. I do also want to believe that she may have already liked him just a little. I mean it was only after Oscar decided to choose his family and Mielle that Aria started blushing over Asher.

Can’t wait for Lady Isis’s reaction when she finds out that because of her, Aria is going to take the Crown Prince lol. And it is so sweet that the flowers Asher gave Aria, have her strength in the most needed time!

Users who are viewing this thread