The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Aria is going to attend the meeting that talks (praise) about her aka "Investor A". LOL.

Can I have the brooch then? 😂

Anyways I'm so glad to see Aria's investments booming. Can't wait for more chapters.
Thank you so much for the release!

What a copycat. I'm surprised she found out about the investments, though she has no clue about the actual investor.

Dex-chan lover
Well you guys should know its the maid that is the mastermind, not Mielle so its understandable she didn't do her own research.
Seeing how clueless her interaction with the commoners and how it backfired with Aria widening her connection is really satisfying lol

a spoiled young lady whose maid does the thinking for her telling the baroness how to LEAD her family is so funny 😂
mielle really thinks herself smarter then she is, if it weren't for other people she would have nothing besides being the daughter of a count
kinda excited to see aria attend their gathering, maybe she might tell them that she is investor a? :eek:

I read this scene in the novel just before this chapter got released and it made me realise that I should just stick to webtoons. The pictures definitely help me understand it better 😅😅😅

Dex-chan lover
@music_meisterjj
You know, in the novel this discussion is more generalize.
Mielle just blatantly tell to business women that "A women place is only take care of the family and do not work, that the role of the husband".
She is just a young girl who didn't know anything about life or hard work. She was complaining before that the prince was a bad ruler because he let his people (her) suffer (their is no suggar in the food)

mielle literally has no brain i bet the damn maid is doing everything for her

Mielle clearly isn't a bright person, that maid Emma is the brain.

You just can't told startup to instantly hiring pros, where's the money come from and the money will just run out for paying them lol, if you can handle by yourself, why not? also giving the souvenir from the start ofc will make others feel burdened by it.

Dex-chan lover
Did the maid casually say she's going to personally poison Aria? That's going to backfire hard if the poison takes less than 10 minutes .

A miss good for nothing who has had everything handed to her, and couldn't even save her engagement herself is going to teach married women who are handling their business alongside their husbands....how to take care of family?

The girl has no brains

Wohoo! I made it till the end without throwing my phone🙄💢💢💢

I need something to cleanse my eyes, that mielle bich! 🤬

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! 🤩🙏❤️❤️💯💯💯🤩🤩🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️😚😚😚😍😍

Aggregator gang
@codydub03
The novel not only has gotten that far, it's already over, so i can tell you that the maid doesn't get a happy ending, neither does Mielle or really almost anyone associated with her or remotely an ally of hers.

Aria does absolutely wreck her and she will regret ever trying to destroy her, much like the maid.

Don't read further if you want to wait for the end to see their fates...okay, so they die, Mielle in particular gets her reputation ruined and dies in pretty much the same way that Aria did at the start, Aria even goes for her goody two shoes act and asks to speak to her before she dies in public and whispers to her how she was behind everything, even tells her about her powers, before going away crying as everyone pities Aria for having had such an awful sister as Mielle as she can't say anything, her allies also either die or get their reputations ruined.

Mielle REALLY should have kept her mouth shut when Aria was going to die at the start, i think it's confirmed this isn't an alternate universe or anything, Aria really did go back in time, and it really seems like Aria's power only awakened due to pure stress, fear and anger at her situation and Mielle after she told her she was behind everything, had she kept her mouth shut, she would have gotten away with everything, instead, she gave Aria the means to be given exactly what she did to Aria first, i recall that Aria even whispers to her that Mielle did manage to kill her in the first timeline as Mielle's execution is approaching.

I am pretty sure Mielle died wishing she could go back to the first timeline and punch that Mielle in the face really hard.

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03
You read the WN? I'm wondering if you know anything about Mielles maid? If so, would mind @ me with a spoiler on what happens to her or if it's even gotten that far?
The maid
she will command the third maid of Aria to poison her.
But Aria though of her behavior strange and ask Ami (I think, I don't remeber her name, second maid) to drink her tea.
She died.
Aria return the time and this time fake drinking the tea.
The third maid became a criminal and be chased.
The blue eyes boys catch her and give it to Aria.
After negociation, the third maid agree to testimony agains head maid.
Head maid have a trial and she is condem to death.
Third maid is killed soon after.

@codydub03 this is spoilers I got from someone else so it maybe inaccurate but
during the poison arc, the maid of Mielle will get exposed as the mastermind who tried to harm Aria. She gets executed for attempt assassination of a noble, Aria. Remember in the previous timeline, Aria's mom was poisoned? Yeah, she was the mastermind behind that. The hint about the poison arc coming soon is in the beginning where the maid told Mielle something along the lines of "to get rid of vermins, we should put pestiline in their tea" or something like that.

Mielle sure gave up easily to win them over. I think if she humbles herself more she might be able to do well with the ladies but it seems she's used to have things so easily go her way or have someone do the job for her that she just up and left... not that I'm a Mielle sympathizer.

Users who are viewing this thread