The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, I like how she needs to rethink a situation to play in her favor super fun to watch

Dex-chan lover
i love her continuous use of her past experience, like how she rethinks every action and uses the sister's act against her

I love how her mother know what she is up to and not saying anything

Dex-chan lover
The MC is kind of
petty villain-like in how she's constantly scheming, insulting and plotting against Mielle (internally) and the rest of her family (excluding her mother).

Hmmm I kinda wish that she'd try to repair the relationship with the sister instead?

Dex-chan lover
The sister will never change her mind about her so that would be a stupidly wasted effort.

Dex-chan lover
Elder god tier villain:
When your motivations and actions are arguably better than the "protagonists" In this case Mielle is the "protag" as she is essentially the main character of a story, but her sister is the villaines who was actually wronged and thus has a motivation that's better than Mielles.
While still being full count of monte cristo tier "Revenge"

Dex-chan lover
@Sepia
Doesn't happen, MC's in full-on revenge mode against Mielle. Her thoughts are constantly on how to undermine and spite Mielle in any way possible. Of course Mielle's a mean girl herself so...

I don't understand why people want the mc to forgive and be nice to her sister. As far as I know, the sister plotted and manipulated the mc to lead her to her doom and, killed her mother...there's not much of a relationship to repare, since the antagonist completely destroyed any goodwill that the mc might had had for her.

Dex-chan lover
@Javra17 It's like they didn't read the first two chapters which show Mielle being legitimately psychotic for the sake of being psychotic.

Her mother is an OG for realz cause she could have done what some moms (golddiggers) do in her situation and take the side of the husband's children and treat their own children like crap in order to better their image to their husband and cause they never really wanted their own kids in the first place but instead she not only didn't abandon Aria but she treats her with love and does all she can to see her succeed. But in my opinion what makes her truly great is that she's not the type to step on others just to see her own do well like the typical Cinderella Stepmother instead she tries to coexist while still putting her own child first because she knows if she doesn't no one else will. Not only that but she pays attention to her daughter and is quick to understand and assist her.

@zz2000
@Sepia
So I do understand your desire for them (Aria/Mielle) to kiss and make but as you read please try to keep in mind that everything that Aria does is so that she doesn't end up falling into the trap Mielle set for her which ends with her having her head chopped off and her mother by from poison. Please remember that Mielle poisoned Aria's mother and then used the same method to frame Aria for trying to kill her. From day one Mielle hated Aria and didn't want her or her mother around Mielle is a vicious snake who will attack the moment Aria let's her guard down. The only way for Aria to get out of this alive and on top is to TOTALLY DOMINANT Mielle by becoming better than her in every single way.

Users who are viewing this thread