The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I like how the mom realizes what she's doing and goes along with it. Aria's act was obvious to her, like "oh what a shame, ONLY YOUR DRESSES were burnt up in this accident", so she asked Mielle to give her dresses. She even gives her hints that Mielle likes Oscar, and the family has TWO ladies at marriageable age. That bond, that team work. 😂

Double-page supporter
Gotta say so far she annoyed me a bit as some of the actions just seem petty. But idk, gonna continue reading hoping that she will turn for the better.

LOL I love her mom's character tho. Instantly saw through her.

Dex-chan lover
I love that her mom knows she burned the clothes on purpose lmao

Dex-chan lover
Use me as another comment section warning again! ;) this FL's gathered mixed reactions

Mama saw through aria IMMEDIATELY. Aria's quite devious. Which is how she wants to be! I think this is the first villainess manhwa ive read where the FL is actually being nasty and petty. Im 100% certain that if we read this from (a non-evil) mielle's pov we'd all properly consider aria a villainess

I LOVE HOW HER MOM KNOWS THAT SHE INTENTIONALLY SET THE FIRE TO GET RID OF THOSE FUGLY CLOTHES

Fed-Kun's army
Why can't they just chill and have fun being rich instead of these mind games and plotting bruh

Users who are viewing this thread