The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@alicia_kun

Dresses like a doll would wear? Sure. You can say they’re cute.
But imagine them as if they’re real, like a real one that would be in YOUR wardrobe, and not even for Halloween or anything, you unironically wear it to a party in a similar time period.

Yeah dresses like that may seem KINDA cute for like a dress up in a doll house. But you would never ever actually wear it, not even in cosplay would it look anything remotely nice.

Young Aria is so precious although it's all just an act 😂😂 She should be an actress in her next life

Haha I love how her mother knew she burned her clothes on purpose. That sure was the most drastic way she could’ve gone about it.

Double-page supporter
hahaabAhah her mom's like "yeah, I would've burned those clothes too, my goodness"

Dex-chan lover
She's playing her cards very well but still, what the hell is with those maids speaking so openly behind their back...

Fed-Kun's army
i love that she's a legitimate villainness in a way? like ofc she's morally way better than mielle and she seems well aware of how others' are good and that she should treat them better, but she still has her own goal in mind and is willing to use people to make ends meet (not to a drastic extent tho).

ALSO LMAO her mom being well aware the fire was on purpose ajsdkf;jakfds. and how she views her mom and views her is interesting, too. and how her mom is also equally honest about how she perceives her daughter. idk it's all interesting

Gonna take yo daddy, take yo dress, AND take yo boo.

Dex-chan lover
@Sepia Why would she ever want to repair her relationship with someone who at her execution admitted that from the moment she saw the MC she wanted her dead. That's not something you just fix easily. Plus it seems Mielle poisoned Aria's mother early on and killed her.

Group Leader
ahaha a true villainess. i love her. her mother, on her side, too LOLOL "even that was a bit much to me"

Aggregator gang
Daaamn she's really going all the way 😂😂
I feel, just by virtue of genre, that Mielle probs won't actually die in the end. I could be wrong tho 🤔

whenever aria thinks to herself "ofc i like teacher since you're so useful" i'm like no!!!!! yes, she is useful but also she's like the only person in this manhwa that seems to be genuinely kind!!! T_T

Aggregator gang
Of course mielle cried herself to sleep each night! She cried herself laughing!

I think she's going too far lmao karma is going to hit her again 😂
You're ruin her future but be careful to not ruin yourself too😉

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad I'm giving this another chance. I'm seeing this story in a whole new light and am enjoying how she's chosen to get back at people who hurt her. I actually think she's bound to grow regardless of her initial intentions just as long as she is surrounded by true honest people like her teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread