The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Oof rumours are the strong3st thing.

Also I found it weird since her mother never helped her improve....

Kie

Contributor
For those feeling bad for her villainess-like ways with her tutor:
Sarah, the tutor, ends up playing a significant part throughout the entire story, and Aria actually does end up recognizing her as a true friend (yes, a useful one, but more than that, a friend who stuck by her the entire time drama happened). Aria's just a little slow in realizing that there are people who truly do want to help her out of their own goodness and their liking her. Aria also helps Sarah fulfill her own dreams at the end of the story, so happy endings everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
@Aenith i hope so. But, it could be weird if she can change the situation. She is just a maid and nobody cares enough. Or she can report it to mielle

Aria is a real villain rofl, she is totally in for revenge, liked it for the story goes this way ..there's no need to be a cliche good pure girl looking at how Mielle in the first life is also have no mercy to her, totality.

Can I second the petition for the full novel link, I've only found 12 chapters available

Aggregator gang
I really like the daughter - mother relationship in here! Like the mother surely knows the scheme that her daughter have and surely that something a mother can see if she have enough affection for her daughter and that's what i like in here woohooo

Normally I would've said that it was going too far
Then I remembered that Mielle killed MC's mother as a child and was malicious as hell
Yep, suffer horribly, evil in angel's skin!

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the mother knows her daughter's thoughts so well! It's somehow refreshing lol.

i am so invested in her scheme you have no idea
thank you so much for translating!

Group Leader
She doesn't do it half-heartedly huh

And I really love the dynamics between her and her mother. Love how chilling her mother is

The poor maid 😂 When everyone is worried she is like "Dude, why you did that????"
Even the mom got it 😂 And thought she was overdoing it 😂😂😂

I love the last panel a lot, like a lot lot 😆
P.s. Good riddance of those christmas decor dresses 😇

Users who are viewing this thread