The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Group Leader
I miss the butts :'<

But real talk, I love how Aria actually is still the villainess and how this is basically a fight for social superiority between two equally devious women.

Supporter
Glad I got to read the full booty edit. Made this old man giggle like a schoolgirl. 10/10 prank.

Dex-chan lover
Capturefu.png

Aggregator gang
Aria is the only one with memories of her last life and it's a power of theirs, it's not well known and most people think it's a world without magic in-universe, but some very few people, like 0,0001% of humanity can have powers, and even then they only trigger in really stressful or death and life situations, hence Aria getting her ability to get back in time at that moment.

We do see someone else with powers, a man with the ability to teleport, but these powers are so damn rare that only very select people like the members of Royalty even know that powers are a thing, Mielle, for example, has no superpower so she isn't looping back, no one else is, it's Aria's exclusive power as she is kinda the equivalent to a X-Men mutant.

It's the first time that "The Villainess MC" is a real villainess and I love it

The moving butts were a little bit too much to handle for my old cellphone lol. So I'm glad to read a clean version, even if I appreciate the joke

oh wow this is really good. Im interested to see what happens as they grow up. I hope Aria gets a happiness that isn't dependant on revenge tho. thanks for translating

I kinda pity Oscar, caught in the crossfire.

Heh, I'm curious when they crown prince will realize it really is not Mielle he met that day - and he'll probably throw off Aria's plan mwhahaha

Never before I supported the villain of a romance webtoon 😆 Aria is the first who I truly support

YOU GUYS, the butt chapter is still up on Juicy's page! Viva la butts!!! 🤣 https://mangadex.org/chapter/846427

Double-page supporter
I wonder... If Aria screws up, will she be able to go back again and again? Or was her going back just a one-time thing?

For some reason, it feels like the author is setting up Aria for a destruction end again...

Users who are viewing this thread