The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Kinda scary when we see actually using people like that. In a way it's what make her more interesting that FL from other manhwa and such.

Aria is kinda wrong for using miss mam like that but as long as she doesn't throw her under the bush I think its all right

she is harsh but you cant really expect her to become some kind of morally-righteous saint... even with the trauma she still proves to be the same Aria
She's not trying to be different from Mielle, I think, but better... she could be just as bad as Mielle but it doesn't matter as long as she achieves more than her and ruins her

Dex-chan lover
Man... I don't mind her planing the downfall of her shit siblings (I feel it's awesome that she is doing it, because they are truly shit), but it does bother me that she only sees Sarah as a tool. Sarah is such a cutie, she deserves someone that loves her back, not a leech.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like aria now assumes theres no warmth in any of her relationships now. Well given how she died, shes likely convinced its use others or be used now. But sarah and mama aria do love her

Honestly I don't care if Aria is using Sarah. As long as Sarah is happy being with Aria and Aria is happy having a benefit, they both benefit

It's not like MC was being shunned by her peers mainly due to her sibling, her trash personality also helped a lot. She got revived and now she's acting like everyone is a pawn and she's a big brain. Sarah is genuinely kind and tries to help her yet the only thing genuine she's giving to Sarah is treating her like a pawn.

@ I would say this is more realistic anyways, people dont just have a change of heart immediately right? And as for her backstabbing siblings, well, if her "trash" personality started as a flickering flame from her spending 13 years being a poor commoner, than her siblings manipulating her to make mistake after mistake would be adding fuel and then pointing fingers, resulting in a villainess :p

Is it just me cause I'm really digging the evilness coming from our girl. It's refreshing unlike the goody two shows, saintess bullshit.

should I continue reading this?HAHAHAH the mc is half villain and...a good?yeah good in acting HAHAHAHA.But this is interesting to read afterall.

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 we learn that this is actually an infinite cycle where each sister has memories every second time
honestly feel like this is the case

i really hope Aria chooses to break the path and mends the relationship with the sister, rather than spends her entire life on a revenge that eventually leaves her life meaningless as soon as it is finished… or she realizes her life matters more than her dissipating feelings of revenge as the years go by…

Was the mom "complementing" her daughter or melle (or whatever the sis name is) when she said "she's on a different level"
like she's on a higher level? or lower level? it doesn't seem like this mom thinks low of her daughter so far, and even knew the fire was on purpose/etc

Users who are viewing this thread