The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Her face and scheme look like a villain.
But wait, is she a villain !?

@namelesssoldier Most likely she's on the path of destruction but the ML prince will bring her to light. (Just my prediction from how the story is going)

Dex-chan lover
Her knight is useless...lol

Nice to see she is the same old asshole, just better at hiding it...

Double-page supporter
@RC1138Boss To be fair, one of her knights is useless. It's shown in a flashback soon after she sends the dumb one away that the other wasn't quite as useless and was able to tell her when the count was found and where. It's not like knowing where and when he was captured was important to her plans, it was just ease of mind that things were back on track regarding the prince.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad this "Villainess" is an actual villainess lol. It's a breath of fresh air compared to most others with a goody two-shoes protagonist.

Thanks for the chapter!
Well gotta admit the villainess is acting like a villainess. Although she's making the same mistake in the first run in not treasuring people and bonds with them other than what benefits can give her. Also, why didn't she put two and two together and realized that the difference between her first run and this one over the Count being captured was she had mentioned the Count's shady business closing and was overheard by that strange boy. Although should punish and counter Mielle's attempts to ruin her and murder her mother, MC should reflect on attitude along with fact that she's acting just as two faced and malevolent as Mielle did in first run.

@Svelandria Reason she was upset wasn't because Count mattered to her plans or not, it was because during the first run the prince's plan succeeded and caught the Count, but this run something different happened and the Count escaped. This troubled her because her plans for revenge depend on things happening the same way during first run except for what she herself changes so if too many different things from the first run outside her sight occur then her plans could fail, or worse turn around and bite her.

I was wondering why she's acting like this...then remember that she's the villainess xD

Haha I forgot she's still the villain. She's just more mature now, nothing rlly changed I luv it

When you want to ruin mielle`s relationship with oscar i sense disturbance with a robed prince

Fed-Kun's army
10 bucks says Aria actually starts caring for Sarah not because of how easily she can manipulate her but coz Sarah’s a sweetie

I suppose the target audience is latent psychopaths who dislike it when MCs act selflessly towards others and don't manipulate?

@ooPh9quu Yes... xD That's why I like this so much haha but I guess she's more of the light tsundere type of protagonist. She's had a rough life so she can't be honest with her feelings now, but I guess deep down she like Sarah very much.

Dex-chan lover
If you want to see the butts, they're still on mangakakalot, it's fucking hilarious x) . I went there to read this chapter because it's not working here for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread