The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

OH HELL YEA. kinda happy for the maid that she got the baron into her now.

.W. oh my lordie... plz... how many layers of misunderstanding do we need? It's now when will Aria figure out Asher/Louie Pinonua is the crown prince vs when will crown prince figure out Aria is the mysterious investor A.... what next, they send spies here and there like in Joker Game?

Thanks alot for still translating this. Definitely one of the best villainess tag with bewitching visual out there.

I'm so happy to see this back, forgot it was on break and thought it got dropped!!

This is honestly one of the best villainess titles

Group Leader
yey!!! im so happy that season 2 is here!!! thanks so so much for all your hard work, hope you're having happy holidays and keeping healthy!

DA VINKY???
BB19n12w.img

I'm just here to nitpick....
Butterfly effect expression first appeared in 1952 in a Ray Bradbury novel...so since this is not a transmigration... it shouldn't be quoted...

@jascaicps1
Thankfully this is a situation that will be solved quickly.
Asher is going to pull her aside after this to explain who he is. Though Aria won’t reveal that she is Investor A until way later, which becomes a HUGE thing because of how she does it.

Double-page supporter
you sick motherfucker youre a prince whos supposed to care abt the welfare of the commonfolk but u decide to turn a school into a business you sick fuck. privatizing it instead of making it a public school free for anyone to attend. what for????? the profit???? the fucking profit???? where does the money that youre gonna funnel into this project come from you piece of shit. the fucking monarchs' money comes from the taxes of the people. people paid taxes meant for the upkeep of the territory (and the royalty i suppose) only for u to turn it into a private business i fucking hate this guy

oh i forgot to say but welcome back!!! thank you for the tl guys much appreciate <3

Double-page supporter
@DestinyFate *shrugs* asher's pretty cool i just like shit talking rich people in power. if he wants to open a school he rlly does not need to make it a business as implied by the chapter seeing as he has access to state funds

Users who are viewing this thread