The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Every time, and I mean EVERY time, I see people gather in manhwa or movies now, I freak out.. So when they all sat at the table I was like "🤯😬😰 NO ONE IS WEARING A MASK!?!" and then I remembered....its a manhwa😂🤣

Welcome back and thank you translators for sticking with them into their new season!

Group Leader
Ho finally come back! :) thank you for the team cause still translating this series! I'm waiting for the next chapter :)

Wahhhhh its been so long i got nervous to start reading jt again 😭

Anyway that moment mielle was like “oh it must be too hard for her!!” I lowkey wished aria wouldve been like “indeed! But im curious what your thoughts are, too..????”

GOD I LOVE THIS. I already know stuff, having read the novel, but the little changes and shortcuts the manhwa takes makes it so special. Can't wait for the next upload.

Also, I really like the panel/banner/flyer with the credits at the end, it looks really nice and resembles the designs from the great gastby, all art deco and shit.

Thank you for saving my tooch during this awful year.

If anyone wants to ask, this is around chapter 120-123 of the web novel, somewhere around there.

Users who are viewing this thread