The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

@jouyato pretty sure he’s not gonna charge anyone for attending if that’s what you mean. That would totally go against everything his character stands for, and just a weird move by the author. I’m assuming he’s figuratively referring to this school as business. Like, “school for everyone, so simple people and nobles coexist bla bla bla to strengthen country and eaze population ergo Profit for everyone”. Smth like that

The part where Asher and Aria look at eachother so confused is honestly the joy of my life!!!

@buffy33
So, Asher builds this school to help both nobles and commoners learn business. This is seems as a great thing which is very charitable. He decides to call Investor A (who no one, not even him, has seen yet) and he is just as shocked as every one else to see Aria walk up. This basically erases all bad rumors because how could someone who would selflessly fund a school be so bad. And Mielle is PISSED when she finds out. This also spreads very quickly due to how big this event was. It even spreads to other kingdoms about how amazing Investor A is and how amazing her reveals was with how selfless and generous. Some really fun stuff happens after her reveal too which is so fun.
Sorry it took me awhile to see what you asked lol

I can’t wait for the next chapters!!! According to the novel,
Asher will reveal himself to Aria after this meeting, if my memory isn’t tricking me. And this school project is REALLY IMPORTANT!
Because when it haves it’s openning, Aria reveal herself as investor A!!! It was so much “WOWWWW” than when Asher made his reveal haha

@Audrey_E_W Exactly, and it was SO FUN seeing how upset Millie was and how the count started “adoring his daughter” and tried to make her together with the eldest son Haha! So innocent.

@Sammy_San yeah
it was even better when the count kept trying to get Aria’s attention meanwhile she refused to talk to him first. I can’t wait to see the look on his face when 3 commoners are let into his mansion to see and talk to her before he is. That was probably one of my favorite parts during that arc. And I can’t wait for her and Asher’s first kiss inside the carriage which I think was right before the reveal

Ohhh misunderstandings on misunderstandings. Can't wait for the new charcuterie on the cover to be introduced

Users who are viewing this thread