The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Thanks for the chapter. This is one of my favorites, even read the web novel to the end and really looking forward to what is coming.

Fed-Kun's army
The spelling "Pinonua" feels kinda dumb... maybe it's "Pinot Noir" like the grape variety.

This is some Mr and Mrs Smith type undercover shit! Hahahah love it. I did enjoy reading this arc in the light novel.
The business people are soooo much less dramatic than the nobles and we really get to see aria shine~

@katakatakara Ngl I feel like calling him Pinot Noir would be worse. Imagine calling a character Cabernet Sauvignon or Moscato 😧 at least pinonua makes it indistinguishable for most readers even if it sounds vaguely like Pinot Noir

@Kamikoto Exactly I expected that there would be no special chapters that updates when I woke up and then boom one of the ones I never excepted to come out came out

Dex-chan lover
So many "huh" here. This series is courting the course of misunderstanding series.

Judging by the new thumbnail, she has another male lead AND ITS NOT OSCAR. I FUCKING HATED THAT SON OF A B*TCH, AMD HIS UGLY AZZ RAT BIG SISTER. AND DO. NOT. GAET ME STARTED ON HOW KUCH I HATE THAT UGLY BOONDE DISEASE FIANCEE OF HIS [Aria's StepSister] LOOKING LIKE A THIRSTY ASS DOG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERTED DESERTS

WAIT ??? Is there a new second lead? .-. I don't rmb seeing such a character from the cover

Users who are viewing this thread