The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

baron burboom and annie got married in the end. Read the novel it's already completed before they even made the manga. This manhwa is everything, I would say you should read the novel if you can't wait, it's worth it! But idk who that white haired guy in the cover is. Always waiting for the manhwa even though I already read the novel.

Lmao Baron Burboom has an anxiety because Aria comes announced 😂😂 Aria is shocked to know the 'real' identity of Asher is Louie Pinonua and both her and Asher are equally confused to meet each other 🤣

Aria! I missed seeing your beautiful face 😭 It was so hard to go through life without seeing her face and fashion regularly! Although the fashion didn't catch my eye as much this chapter, she was still beautiful and intelligent.

Thank you translators for your hard work!

I think now Asher's gonna try to guess who Investor A is and not notice its Aria because of some silly reason like she was there as a guest, exactly like how Aria hasn't yet figured out who Asher is.

@confuzzled_goose the white haired man will be later introduce. But if you're really curious here's the spoiler of his identity.
His name is Lohan. He is the King of the neighboring country called Croa.

Yay happy this is back! Love the new cover and Cannot wait for this new character! Did Asher just fake another identity? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread