The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

I LOVE THEM BOTTHHH
I SHIPPP
FREAKING SHIPPPP
THEY SUIT EACH OTHER SO WELL I'M GOING TO DIE

This story is so good, I read it all at once and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to start it. I love the Aria, she’s such a refreshing character.

eMPEROR'S HIDDEN CHILD 😂😂 aria be thinking like midoriya lololol

and i really love aria's development 😌💖 she cares for sarah, her two maids, and she said for herself that men are no-no now to her plans.

AND BEST COUPLE FTW!

I don't know about this man. With how nobles are. I just can't believe nobody knows the face of the future king

I LOVE THE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM BEING SO FORWARD-THINKING YESSSS!

A school for both classes perhaps? A school for commoners specifically?

Double-page supporter
Considering the amount of student debt in my country, I'd say schools are a great way to make money.

@Mojo it's a business bloated by teachers' unions, academy, the goverment... most of colleg/university grades as useless af, but the graduatees bloating private and public burocacry damen those grades in order to protect the very Matrix they rely on.

Double-page supporter
@VAPG1974
Well, I haven't checked in a few years, but the student loan debt was 1.2 trillion in 2017. I remember a seeing in a video, the colleges use government endowments to play the stock market. For example, Yale's 26 billion dollar endowment made them 500 million in hedge funds that year. The system is just there to make money for the rich.

@Mojo That's why trades are the only way to stay free of the students'loan slavery. STEM is on its way to be enriched.

Dex-chan lover
I love it when they’re both scheming and end up working on the same plot completely unaware of one another. Beautiful.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm lost, who is Pinonua supposed to be again?

I know who Asher is, but Pinonua doesn't ring any bell.

Users who are viewing this thread