The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

@412001 noooo omg I didn't realized I've comment on the wrong manhwa.. I tho I've comment that under is it Fortune or Woe? Manhwa.. Gshdhdjkl I'm so sorry.. Its not a spoiler.. Just at the wrong comment section.. I'm truly sorry for confusing you..

It’s finally time for the garden scene!!
I’m getting more and more impatient XD

Dex-chan lover
She did find a person to love. Although its making her less of a villainess, it's so heartfelt that I'm glad she's reforming.

I have to be honest... I love Asher but I hate how his 'neat' hair looks. Everything else looks so good but the hair just ruins it 😣

Besides that, nice chapter! As usual, Aria looks so lovely even Miele had to shield her eyes from Aria's shine 😂
Love that Sarah actually notices what a two-face Miele is.

ILYSM Sarah, honestly, a bit more than MC. TBH every female noble character here (MC, Mielle, Isis) except Sarah has the villainess vibes in them.

Dex-chan lover
ok y'all, imma vent a bit..
nothing against the beautiful ladies in this story but it's just something I've noticed and had bottled up for a while now.. so here it goes

the lips..

there i said it.. pls don't hit me

Thanks for the chapter! Anyway Aria is so pretty and i really like Sarah because she looks very sincere. And Asher i couldnt help but laugh when he said blunt side of Aria is attractive lol

Seeing aria's face in Sarah's flashback makes me realize how old theyd become. Her and asher we cuties back then `3`

Users who are viewing this thread