The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Double-page supporter
Firck! Frick! Frick! This is just too dang good.
Wooooh! Everyone is tripping over our lovely MC and now she is discovering something she never had in her first life, someone to love.

Woooh! I think my cheeks are getting a bit too hot and I'm a 29yo dude. A great love story from time to time feels great.

Dex-chan lover
Omg this was such a good chapter. I love how Sarah is starting to not like Mielle and how jealous Mielle is. Also I really do like Aria's older look. Oh just seeing Sarah wish for Aria to find a good man, I love seeing the Prince and Aria together.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

And its time to hate Isis in the next chapter (?) 🙂

And
Isis will see the beautiful and lovely scene of Aria realizing she is falling in love. And then she will confront Asher and call Aria that she was like her mother

Umm, I'm sorry but how old is aria in this chapter? If I'm not wrong asher is 20?

3 month not reading this and they still aren't engaged?!?!

NEEEED MOOOAAAAAAR!!!!

Asher : "I was just going to see your face and leave but- " *ahem silently in his heart*
I saw you being surrounded by so many 'beast' so I purposely draw your attention to me👀

LOL THAT'S SMOOTH ASHER GOOD JOB THERE

Dex-chan lover
Dear God, nothing bad shall happen to Sarah or I'm gonna riot! The fact she's so observant and concerned for Aria is so moving :')

ADL

Honestly I would have loved to see the love story of Sarah and Vincent unfold. He looks like such a nice sincere guy who seriously treasures her

I... I think his shoulders grew since the last panel he had appeared in o.0

Ahem. Jokes (?) aside, you can't not love Lady Sarah <3 She's a gentle person, but she's like a tigress when it comes to people she cherishes.

Oh and I wonder when she'll tell him she's investor A. She really should, especially since he had already told her his secret.

Users who are viewing this thread