The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

that crystal birds ornament looks so pretty!

And it's satisfying to see the shock on the count's and Mielle's face 😈😈 can't wait to see another one

@Colompri
The guy with the white hair?
He is the king of a neighboring kingdom and friend of Asher.
and also,
when Isis plans a rebellion she talks to him to provide troops, in reality he is working with Asher to weaken the Isis faction depleting their resources and not doing anything useful

@Colomopri

My guess is he is the king of the neighboring country.
It's been so long since I finished reading this LN so my memories are jumbled with other LN's and barely remembered 🤣

God it feels like Asher's shoulders have gotten broader since the last ep and I'M HERE FOR IT 😍😍😍

Mielle being blinded by Aria's beauty felt so satisfying✨
Teacher Sarah and Aria's relationship is so cute😍
Aria running towards Asher because she caught a glimpse✨ is it love I smell?😍
Thank you for the update!❤️

Dex-chan lover
That wondrous sparkling gift isn't something you give someone just for connection for sure, unless you own a mine. It's a relief that her feeling for Sarah is genuine. I worried for nothing all this time.

About Asher and Aria, I think they are quite an official couple for us reader already, as we know more than even one of them.

Heck yeah mielle's blinded by aria's beauty and yes Sarah is hating mielle so double the win!
Slowly.....slowly....but I really want to see the opening act!!! O(>[]<)O

Sarah's got big sister energy. Get away Mielle! Also, the romance is slowly throttling up. I read the novel as well, so I can't wait to see all this is comic form.

Dex-chan lover
i love this ship but i cant help being a little awkward at the thought of him being an engaged man... plz asher officially cancel ur engagement with the bish ( i dont remember her namenor her rank but oscar's big annoying sis) so we can root for u and aria!!
thx for chappies

Fed-Kun's army
Yes Asher ! Now go in with her ! Hug her in front of Mielle !!!

As much as I'm giggling from this overload of cuteness, I miss evil Aria and her smart plan ! She just seems in love right now (not that I don't like it )

Users who are viewing this thread