The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Oh, he is GOOD at this.

When he said he can move large distances, I didn’t know that included moving through filler and right into plot progression too xD

@Rinkah wtf are u saying they’re not even engaged people think they’re engaged because shes the noblest women in the empire and she spread rumors but they’re not engaged and because the royal family’s reputations isn’t strong enough Asher can’t really do anything

Thank you for the update!❤️❤️❤️
Awww they’re super cutee together!! Yess Asher!!! I want to see more of this cuteness!!

Dex-chan lover
Also, I LOVE how “Evil” has slowed turned to “ok but now I want to care for people” as she has had her heart healed bit by bit... SO good.

I hope we still see more Sarah in the story and she isn't getting brushed under the carpet with her arc done. She's pretty intuitive and Aria having a proper sister like her is a blessing.

@Rinkha The princes and the duke's daughter are not engaged. Its a rumor spread by the bitch in high society because she's the most probable candidate as she has the highest nobility of all unmarried women in the empire.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh are we going to see romance development in this season 😍 Dang Miele, if you're trying to get close to Sarah don't act so obviously condescending and cut her words, I guess this shows what Aria meant when she said that Miele is actually incompetent.

Is Mielle even a threat anymore? She's at a huge disadvantage and has done nothing but bother people for a while. Can't wait what lady Isis will do once she learns about Prince's feelings towards Aria, but even then Mielle will probably be nothing but a pawn.

Dex-chan lover
@lampsforsale she still has poison and could frame the MC like she did the first time. Plus if she saw the MC with the prince, she’d tell ISIS and then she’d be in real trouble

I love this ship so much eeeeeee asher is perfect for aria and makes her feel like a normal girl sometimes but they would be such a power couple!!! arisher superiority!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Lampsforsale
Well going back to the past is a huge adventage you know.
Aria was in her late twenti when she was killed and she start a new life at her twelve, imagine you need to fight a twele years old child.
Mielle wasn't really an obstacle.

But don't worry, a cornered prey attack.
EDIT : thirteen years old my bad XD

Users who are viewing this thread