The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
It's wonderful to see those assholes dig their own graves xD
The father that doesn't care about her stepdaughter and only wants to use her to get more money and the shitty little sister that is jealous of how pretty her stepsister is and how she is actually getting some good backers. Now we just need to have the crown prince say he wants to be engaged to Aria. The duke's manipulating daughter would make a really good face at that moment. Same for the shit sister and maybe even the father, though if that were to happen, I would like Aria to somehow break her relationship with the count. Maybe have her mother break off with him and leave with Sarah? Or get help from Sarah's in-laws, so she gets adopted by them, they become sisters, she would still be nobility and she could take care of her mother there. The difficult part is separating the mother from the count as we don't know how picky the church is in this world...

Sarah is the gift that keeps on giving. Aria has definitely gotten a return in her "investment."

Dex-chan lover
Mielle once again ruins it for herself. Excellent.

Sarah continues to be wholesome and sweet. Genuinely the best wishes for her.
Now let's chase you a man.

"lady sarah is very kind teacher" "she treated aria like her own sister"

dude that was slowburn

I....dont think they're engaged. Theres a lot of proof here that he wasnt engaged with her

1. That b*tch had some flashbacks about people excpecting her to be the empress. People were talking about how perfect she was. This proves that she really, really, thought they were gonna end up together. Plus, she comes from a good family. So, she thought they were 'engaged' because she was so sure she would become empress.

2. The prince said "It seems as though you're caught up with your delusions." This was rlly good evidence that they just werent engaged. Cus maybe she was just crazy and in her own world.

3. I think that b*tch's family and the Royal family are on good terms. Like, if people were so sure, then they're family are probably on good terms too. And it seems like they're planning on getting both of them engaged (?) Cus they arent stopping the rumors or anything.

4. The prince wasnt afraid to go out with her. He didnt seem to have the intention of hiding they're relarionship. Cus he isnt even on guard. I think its only our FL thats careful.

Aria literally shining so bright and blinding people left and right.✨
I'm so glad she found a true friend, Sarah. And I adore her mom for low-key burning Mielle. Lmao.

You have to be a special kinda stupid to be on Millies level.

Earlier we saw her get anal to the point of paying for custom embroidery to appear on Arias level BUT SHE NEVER BOTHERED TO MEMORIZE WHO WAS TAUGHT ARIA TO BE ON THAT LEVEL!?

For gods sake you saw her face to face twice and you hated Aria enough to try and send someone to spy on her BUT NEVER BOTHERED TO MEMORIZE THE PERSON CLOSEST TO HER. Im sure Isis told her to do stuff like that (bc she's not as dumb)

This child is a special kinda dumb and if she had been born a commoner she woulda gotten hit by a carriage by now...

Dex-chan lover
Thinking back on it, I lowkey have to give some respect to the count.

Even tho he's a think-with-your-dick kinda guy he did totally adopt a prostitute and her daughter. Like, that fact is mentioned a lot by the prissy nobility but it isn't really put into perspective how outlandish something like that would have been. My mans really took a risk, even if it was just to get his dick wet.

YANDERE MODE, ACTIVATE!!!!

Sarah is a total ship x.x I can imagine her doing ALL the dirty work to destroy the count's family and take our Aria away :p I can also imagine her protecting her from the bitch duchess when everyone finds out about the Asher x Aria ship

If the hourglass is passed down like the teleporting, I wonder if thats how aria's mom got them out of poverty.

Supporter
Jessie's hair has transformed from a dull gray to a lustrous black

Fed-Kun's army
maybe i'm just a hater but this romance seems so forced, dude even admits that he's been extremely suspicious, mc has no reason to be into him anymore than any other charmless noble that's showed up in this manwha

Users who are viewing this thread