The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

@1ORIN No particular reason really, I just wanted to read the comic with fresh eyes. 'Cause if I read the novel completely I might not be satisfied with the comic's portrayal of events and I'll already know everything that's gonna happen so yeah.

Thank you for the chapter! Love that Aria has a sister like figure in her corner now, also Asher and her I can't wait for that to develop more.

I really love Sarah, and I'm happy to see her engagement ceremony! Big crystal doves are luxurious but somehow a bit funny.

Supporter
Hindsight back in the teen years definitely made Mielle a mere starter villain. Though the economic web Aria is in is surprisingly interesting and feels like it could be a precarious personal danger at some point.

mann how old are these two again? werent they teenagers??? but theyre adorable!!

thank you for the chapter!

I would like to see a story which the main characters are Sarah and Marquess Vincent, I know it would be very cliche and monothon but... T-T
By the way, Is Asher getting bigger and bigger in each chapter or is it how I see it? His shoulders are so wide that I did not like it :( Was he like this from the beginning? I kinda remember that he was more thin and still muscular.

Thank you for translating! ^^ <3

It is rather impressive that Sarah can see thru Mielle's character just with few dialogues from her. Not many can do what Sarah did here.

Finally, that Aria got introduced to the social world, and the results are damn good that it made Asher jealous.

Dex-chan lover
Did the crown prince just infiltrate the engagement party??
Seems like no one got notified about him being there

HELPSSJSHDJ THEY LOOK SO BIG N OLD COMPARED TO THE FIRST CHAPTERS 😭 read the novel n so excited for what’s to come!! art is amazing :”) <33

Oh dearrrr
My heart is racing from all of these aacck

Also
Was it always said in the novel that the whole Roscente family were invited to the banquet?
I forgot if they did 🤣 I was too focused on Asher and Aria’s “secret” meeting ww

Users who are viewing this thread