The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Ohooo secret meeting. I love a growing couple (quite literally too lol growing tall and muscular lmao).

Group Leader
Okay, this manhwa is so beautiful! Thanks for the chapter! 😉

I hope the long-awaited kiss between them finally happens. 😍

Compared to your average shoujo/villainess/revenge man he’s plot, the love arc in this seems to be so well-paced. Not too slow, not too fast... just right. And I LOVE it. I is just find myself falling more in love with the story as it continues to go on.

Thanks for the update! This is the only manhwa that I always eagerly await. How old is aria again? Around 16/17?

Dex-chan lover
Wow the prince looks huge behind her and even though her body aged from using the hourglass isn't she still pretty young. And that white haired man on the new cover can't be the 2nd ML right? The ship has already set sail, he's extra late

thanks for the chap!

great to read this in webtoon form even if i already blazed through the novel in a week.

spoiler alert (but not really)
the way Aria takes her revenge on the entire family (except her mom) was so brutal I felt very satisfied but at the same time i was like "goddamn... damn thats harsh. holy fuck" literally saying those words as i read it

This chapter is directly equal to chapter 124, 125, 126 and the final cliffhanger panel is the beginning of chapter 127 of the webnovel if anyone wants to pick it up

!! Anyone else SCREAMING on the inside 😆 It was already cute but now they're getting CUTER. Also I can't say it enough each chapter how proud I am of Aria's character development

i loved aria as an evil bad bitch but i’m so happy for her character development. i hope she treats people sarah and asher more sincerely 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread