The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

lol Mielle thought she could get on Sarah's good side but failed the moment she talked over Sarah's reply. And of course she noticed how Mielle was the source of Aria's troubles. Good thing Sarah doesn't plan on liking her haha.

Asher is friggin smoooooth. The man really knows how to flutter one's heart, huh? Ship is so gonna sail~♡

Aria was perfect that last scene, but I couldn't help but think how tremendously broad Asher's shoulders have become. BIG kusa.

so much growth this chapter.

judging from the comments mostly is Asher's shoulders apparently

Dex-chan lover
godDAMN, i love the Aria-Asher pairing so much. Great work on the translation !

Once again thankful that Mielle snaked away...Oscar? I can’t remember his name anymore. Asher best boi, I love them together. ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@iTeokure
the way Aria takes her revenge on the entire family (except her mom) was so brutal I felt very satisfied but at the same time i was like "goddamn... damn thats harsh. holy fuck" literally saying those words as i read it
I though the father was pityful but he reap that he sow, Mielle was just a joke at the end "I was jalous about Aria, try to humiliate her, frame her about a crime and finnaly kill her but now that I lost all my money and peerage I find her quite cool, I'm sure she will help me, we are sister after all" XD
I have some pity for the bro, he was a real human trash but repent and really try to restard a new life.
@Arclyre
You can find the novel here

If Mille know Aria is having fluffy relationship with the Prince, bitch is going to flip and I can't wait for that

Ahhh can’t wait for the next scene lmfao it’s gonna be one of the best part of the novel 😂😂😂

Meille and her father were blindsided.I mean how could not notice at all. 🤣🤣

Asher is looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread