The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

@iTeokure

Ah yes man, i also think sometimes... man that was harsh, but it's actually what Mielle succesfully did in the first life so... no sympathy towards her but i really feel bad for her father and brother, both never actually did mean things but ends up having tragic life because of these two.

well i mean both Aria and Mielle are bad girls in this series, battle of evil lolol

so she knows he’s the crown prince or whatever she mustve known he has a fiancee right?

This cracks me up lol!
1J16d2w.jpg

@haras yes, asher revealed himself to be the crown prince in the prev chaps. while she knows he has a fiancee, aria also has an idea that him and the fiancee, iris, are not in good terms and is purely in an engagement for political power so yes

their dynamic is too good and romantic 😍 but then i remembered, whos dat silver haired in the cover??? hm

@Kingdo

I though the father was pityful but he reap that he sow, Mielle was just a joke at the end "I was jalous about Aria, try to humiliate her, frame her about a crime and finnaly kill her but now that I lost all my money and peerage I find her quite cool, I'm sure she will help me, we are sister after all" XD
I have some pity for the bro, he was a real human trash but repent and really try to restard a new life.

I think the way Mielle broke down that way was splendid mental manipulation by Aria. the kind of Good Cop-Bad Cop -kind of manipulation. Aria emphasized the fact that she never did directly took revenge on her despite her being so hard on Aria. thats why Mielle saw Aria in a kind light, that she was this savior who forgave all she had done wrong. and she became dependent on her the way she was dependent on her maid

Mielle was basically dependent on her maid and the Crown Princess anyways and at the moment Aria got her Maid killed, Aria has already won.
because at the end of the day, Mielle is one of your basic spoiled noble daughter who doesnt know basic anything beyond trying to be pretty and sucking up to the Crown Princess.

@Arclyre

I dont know the rules regarding links to novels but here

https://www.readlightnovel.org/the-villainess-turns-the-hourglass/

@Meita

i think its a 5 year gap? i think at this point in time, Aria is 16, i dont remember much regarding time skips in the novel

but we can take into factor Aria's maturity for living her life twice, so maybe Aria is mentally 10 years older than Asher

Some spoilers
they both did wait til Aria turned 18 before getting it on

I was surprised that she wore the dress with the pink and blue flowers and that Sarah wore the other one. It's too fancy and decorative for her. Did she pick a dress for Sarah and wear the dress Sarah picked for her?

At this point, I think there's enough hints for us to see how genuinely she cherishes Sarah at this point. Sarah is her family and you can tell how much Sarah loves this child by how tenderly Marquis Vincent treats her when they meet.

Even if Aria is convinced she's a villainess, she's actually growing out of it. The only obvious villain thing would be her screwing over her family. Her stepdad did give her a lot of opportunities after all, even if he wasn't a good stepfather (or husband). That's something I thought when reading the novel. I felt kinda sorry for him to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread