The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

I'm just glad Aria is starting to realize the best revenge would be to go on and live the best possible life she can and let that dumb Mielle just suffer and watch.

Sarah ain't playing no games with Mielle whatsoever.

I love Sarah soo much!! I’m so happy that she has a lovely man (hottie too lol) by her side who cherishes her the way she should be. Love her friendship w/ Aria, truly besties. I’m glad she sees Mielle as she truly is and won’t be used by her. Also Aria realizing her feelings for Asher is icing 🧁

Fed-Kun's army
😂 im not that much of a masochist. I had to drop The Remarried Empress it was stressing me out so much

Double-page supporter
@katakatakara I think I got like 170 chapters into the remarried empress novel before dropping it cause she still hadn't gotten divorced from 1st husband because the author was over explaining what the characters were thinking and it caused it to kind of drag

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Umbrecola sorry if this is oot, it took 83 chapters for RE to reach the first chapter, I guess you forget to divide by 2 if you read on 'that page' (split into 2 part)

Group Leader
You dropped this Queen 👑

IMG-20210104-152131.jpg

We're 48 chapters in and that white haired man on the cover still hasn't shown up in the story... I'm a bit surprised by that, honestly...🤔

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't regret rating it 10 @//^//@

Dex-chan lover
Sarah is gonna stomp down on mielle for messing with our aria :mad:(( dont worry sarah, aria's love is just around the corner

Users who are viewing this thread