The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
I guess Asher and Aria's relationship is currently at the stage where they're not officially a couple but know both have feelings for one another?

jlc

Dex-chan lover
@tannies
He's like Aria, using his powers makes his body grow older

Yes! Plot and romance is ramping up. I'm so excited!! Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember if it's been mentioned or not but did the prince and his faction lose In the og time line ? I think mc said he married iris in the first time line

Dex-chan lover
so this how a pet who is trained through punishment acts like when they think their life is in danger.

Thank you for the translations. This is by far my favorite webtoon. I look forward to Aria's face every week. I had read the book and thought it mostly meh, but her beauty in this webtoon drew me in

Nice murder attempt on last page, if it is that. If not, it's going to be a false alarm and that is bad. At least she can Re:Turn. And maybe die in another possibility, I hope it's just time rewriting instead of dimension hopping.

Lady Isis is terrible but she’s not wrong about being upset with the Prince. He’s been chasing after Aria when he’s engaged. It’s felt weird to me for a while now. It doesn’t excuse any of Isis’ actions or anything but it’s not okay imo. If Isis were the mc in this villainess novel everyone would be attacking the prince in the comments.

Thank you so much for the update!!
Loooove Aria and the prince's relationship. They are adorable!!

I don't think Mielle will fall just yet. This will be just the beginning. I'm guessing her maid (the one that acts like Mielle's brain) will take the blame. And that will mark the beginning of her doom. And knowing Mielle, I doubt she will agree to fall alone... I'm so excited!!!

That assassination attempt got me rolling ahahaha damn it'd have been better not to tell the maid that there's poison in the tea

the art has improved soooooo much. it’s so satisfying watching it improve and i’m so happy it did !!!

Probably they'd make it so it seems like the maid have a grudge on her then eliminate the maid while covering it as a suicide saying that the maid repented or something....

If they make it as if the maid got treated badly, even if they couldn't kill her it'd be a scandal for Aria. If I'm not wrong Aria have been pulling "pranks" on that maid too... would be the usual plot tho 😂

The greatest arc. After this poisoning arc was the best of the greatest arc. Not gonna spoil but that'll fun. Can't wait for that.

Users who are viewing this thread