The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

aria's heart is melting after surrounding herself with better people and i'm here for it ;A;

aria started dead set on truly becoming the villainess they executed for in her last life but after being successful, instead of growing eviler, she's becoming kinder and better, i truly like the way her development is written....

@Xevin You're forgetting that in Angelic Lady the MC is the one with power, a daughter of a Marquisate, and have been living in the capital, while Angela is from a family of minor baron from the countryside. If the MC from Angelic Lady want to crush Angela immediately then she has the means to do so. In contrast, Aria was not even born of nobility, but also a daughter of a prostitute. She had never had education before, whether it's manners or economics, so it's only natural for her to built that power first. Not to mention that while in Angelic Lady the MC only need to bring down Angela and her maid (and ignore her fiance), Aria's revenge is not only towards Mielle, but also the whole Roscente County Household, so of course it would be longer. I enjoy both, but I actually prefer this more because we can see how Aria build her power from almost basically nothing.

Aggregator gang
Id love to have a friend like Sarah in my life. Hell, their relationship may have started as just means for Aria to build connection with a powerful figure, but Sarah's kindness influenced Aria so much their friendship evolved into this wholesomeness.

Fed-Kun's army
@Barianfool Im also reading that and 20+ other currently releasing shoujo manwhas, @Xevin I know all that, and yes ive also been reading Angelic Lady ever since the first chapter dropped

Dex-chan lover
I thought she will let Annie die just to interrogate the maid... Too bad xD

Group Leader
THE PLOT THICKENS!!! The juicy parts are coming soon now, I can’t wait until
Mielle’s maid get executed and Mielle gets her just desserts

Chapter 50 and Mielle is about to show how bad she is, looking forward to it.

Archer finds the maid but, at Aria's request holds her instead of turning her in. Aria makes a deal with her, testify that Mielle's head maid forced her into it and she would provide coin for her to live the rest of her life and send her away to another land. She does this and Mielle's head maid is executed, Mielle doesn't lift one finger to help her. The head maid is the one guiding her in the background and without her she is lost.

The best part is Aria made a big show of sending the maid off in a carriage as her reward but the carriage abandoned her deep in a forest with plenty of wild beasts. She was never heard from again.

Users who are viewing this thread