The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Fed-Kun's army
Aria you seductress šŸ¤£ but seriously though, you won't think its strange at all for Cain to be attracted to her considering how many manhwa out there with the theme of liking your step siblings.

this is getting so interesting.........
Can't wait for Asher and Aria to combine forces and finish every one.

Thank you for the chapteršŸ˜Š

Fed-Kun's army
Are people really that creeped out by this guy perving for his step-sister? How many stories already exist where step-siblings do this kind of thing and it's propped up as true love, with people even supporting it? Unless, of course, you all never liked these kinds of stories to begin with.

But anyway, I'm more amused by the entire case of "dignity" of a noble. The entire concept of nobility where it was supposed to be where people were supposed to set themselves as a shining example for how people oughta strive to be like is something that always ends up the corruption where people now just grow so arrogant that they think of themselves so above people that they can do whatever they want because they are noble.

Since Emma was the ā€œbrainā€ without her Mielle will be an even more useless girl šŸ˜ˆ

One of the things why I like the audience here, if this was one of those ecchi harem manga some would go slimy incestous.

Lol Isis true colors are showing. All pure nobles other than Sara and husband are trash (so far)

asterope is the lamest name I've seen on a fantasy manhwa lmao

@onic spoiler

it will be emma

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aria's 'What's wrong with him, he's my brother' was so refreshing! šŸ’– Also I never much cared for Isis as a character, but this was hands down her best look.

I love seeing how all this is backfiring on Mielle. She underestimates Aria and gets over her head. Ariaā€™s milking all the sympathy in the meanwhile, all the while having her friends defend her and the maids point the finger back to Emma.

The sad part is, Mielle couldā€™ve said no. She should have said no. Aria was no longer a threat to her engagement. Killing her wouldā€™ve only brought more problems, especially since her reputation had improved. But Mielle clearly doesnā€™t realize how having the maids on her side, having someone connected like Annie or high noble support like Sarah and the Marquess speaking on her behalf. Even Isis shouldā€™ve know, being close to the Marquess and the prince wouldā€™ve drawn huge scrutiny. Not a smart move on both their parts. Clearly they think her low origins would make people turn a blind eye. How wrong they were...

And yes, šŸ¤¢ at Cain suddenly having feelings for Aria. The woman he killed in cold blood in the previous timeline. No love, just weird lust for a pretty girl he thinks he can control because of her low station. Disgusting.

Aria being disgusted for a bit, then realising she can turn him into a puppet and switching to dazzling him, is the best show of strategic thinking I have ever seen in this kind of Manwha.

Quickly adapting to unforseen incidents and turning them to your advantage is the basis of intelligent behaviour šŸ‘Œ

Hehehe its gonna be Emma whos sacrificed and Asher will eventually find Veri but Mielle wonā€™t know what to do anymore without Emmas help. Everythings slowly falling apart. I do like that despite everything roughly following Arias plans, she realized she can never be seen in a favorable light by her family (besides gross brother) so shes just going all in on destroying them

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Alabama~ even Aria irked, now i wonder why none of them feels it in the "Beware of the Brothers...." lol.

The more i read, the more i think Mielle is just a stupid girl purely become a one sided - punching bag for new Aria. This is quite lame tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Normally all about Wincest, but obviously not in this case lmao, Cain's a bastard. If my memory is correct,
Aria ends up using him for a bit but he eventually gets... impatient? and lashes out at her. I can't remember how that incident is solved, but I do know that Cain ends up dying by Mielle's hands. Mielle intends to poison Annie way later on in the story, long after Isis' head has already rolled, but Aria sets her up so that Cain ends up drinking the poison. Aria by this point had already """"saved"""" Mielle from being executed once, after having pushed their father down the stairs and basically joining that bitch Isis in attempting a Coup. (Coup d'etat). Mind you, Aria only saved her to let her suffer a little longer, and by that point in the story everyone was on her side.
As for Emma,
she takes the fall for this incident and gets executed in the near future. This crushes Mielle, so if a defeated Mielle is something you'd like to see, look forward to the upcoming chapters. Mielle gets over it eventually though and just becomes one of Isis' lackey's. Honestly, the two felt stupid, like team rocket style villains once they run away to a neighboring kingdom for a while. Honestly, Emma seemed to actually care about Mielle, which honestly makes me a little sad. If she weren't so against Aria perhaps things could have ended differently.

Congratulations! You ran emma_termination.exe which has also executed exponential_mielle_depression.exe

Users who are viewing this thread