The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Ok since when Cain become this handsome tho lol

and Aria being disgusted and then switch to dazzling him to make him her puppet is awesome

Dex-chan lover
@onic
can someone spoil me with who will mielle sacrifice? 🤯
No one, she won't have the time. Veri will be catch a tell that Emma is the culpist.
@omegaxis1
Are people really that creeped out by this guy perving for his step-sister? How many stories already exist where step-siblings do this kind of thing and it's propped up as true love, with people even supporting it? Unless, of course, you all never liked these kinds of stories to begin with.
Well, in this story the "brother" usually don't have a past when he try to kill his sister.
And in this case, it's more the big bro who never even want his sis near him, even more talk to her who sudenly bacame a love interest. that gross, there is no love to back him up, that just lust.

Double-page supporter
Finally, a Her... Protagonist responds properly to this trope: with utter disgust (I don't say all Manga should do it, but it happens more rarely than it should).

@Jeikob

If Emma REALLY cared about Mielle, she'd have raised her to be a good person. Not feed her ego to be a manipulative b*tch that would actually resort to poisoning someone. Rather than raising them to have kindness for others, she raised her to be malicious. Emma's care for Mielle made her raise Mielle in all the wrong ways.

@eevee3 same. i also see it like that. Cain never acknowledge aria as family. So him suddenly attracted to her, albeit physically only, is not that crazy to me. kinda like strangers living in the same house due to circustances.

what is disgusting is if he had regarded her as sister eventho not blood related and somehow fall in love with her. that one will seriously trigger eww reaction from me. 🤢

Thank you for the update!😊

aish the secrets and suspense huehue im almost done reading the novel and im just anticipating for the illustrations ackk

@omegaxis1 I think Emma's love for Mielle is more out of desperation than anything.

She was pregnant but lost the baby and her husband in a carriage accident and shortly after Mielle's mother hired her and then died in childbirth. So Mielle was a surrogate for the daughter she lost. Emma was so broken over her baby's death she probably overcompensated spoiling Mielle to make up for the fact that she lost her baby.

Thank you for the chapteeeeerrr
Things are getting so interest I can’t wait to see more!!

@Justking14 He shows up occasionally but I feel like we last saw him around chapter 30 and he hasn't actually had any lines since like pre chapter 10. I really don't remember much about him apart from him crushing on his sister lol

Ugh I know Cain never saw Aria as family but that feels soooo sleazy to me 😂

Thank you so much for the translation <3

Users who are viewing this thread