The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Off topic, can someone explain to me the origin of the "sweet home Alabama" meme? Why Alabama, of all places, and why this particular phrase?

Wow Cain looks different from s1... or not? Anyway, she's your sister, why're you blushing? Lol
Thanks for the update~♡

Me patiently waiting due the downfall if the Rosecante family 🍵 😌.

Definitely have to give kudos to Aria's mum for sticking my her side and trying to defend her to make sure her daughter is treated right in this society. Usually in these kind of tropes the mother abandons their child for their own gain.

jlc

Dex-chan lover
@rdirf

The state of Alabama (really, the whole "Southern" region of the U.S.) is stereotyped for being incestuous, like marrying your first cousin. Sweet Home Alabama is the name of a famous song about the state.

I know nothing about fashion and hairstyle trends but Mielle... girl... that hair ain't it........

@rdirf Alabama is known for being the stereotypical deep south. Poverty, racism, shrimp, crawfish, etc. They're implying that the poor people in backwoods Alabama commonly engage in incest. So people are basically saying that it happened in "sweet Home" Alabama, due to incest.

Aw all their sloppy tactics are now coming to bite them in the arse.
@412001 Asterope Franz is Asher's real name, so Isis was just asking rhetorically just how long the Crown Prince can ignore her. :D

Fed-Kun's army
@rdirf

There’s a stereotype/joke that the Deep South has a high prevalence of incestual behaviour. Stemming from the fact that in the past many small/remote towns were isolated from others and that inevitably lead to people marrying their first or second cousins. The South is just a low-hanging fruit and Alabama is the national poster child of all southern and rural stereotypes.

I had the creeps reading Cain’s appearances in the novel but now i just want puke with the visual.

Mielle... really. I want to throw some sense at her. She’s not resourceful enough to match Aria when it comes to scheming and too narrow-minded to be helpful to anyone.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob I'm for Incest is Wincest, but Aria finds it disgusting and Cain is a creeper!
I can not wait for Emma to be executed and Mielle accidently killing him.

ngl it took me a while to remember that cain was the brother lmao that's how irrelevant he is 😬 ps. i miss asher can he come out in the next ep pls 🥺

tysm for the update! this manhwa is just too entertaining and i'm always looking forward to new chapters 👉🏻👈🏻

Lol and so begins the downfall of Mielle. She'll lose Emma first i see. Losing your strongest support will do a number on your capabilities

Ugh gross, how could have a crush on his own younger sister. Sure they aren't related biologically but she's still his sister. It was so blatant too, he didn't even try to hide it. Ughhh how gross

for almost the whole chapter i forgot about emma's name and thought emma was veri

isis lookin nice here ngl

Users who are viewing this thread