The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I wonder who is going to get thrown under the bus and take the fall. Time for Mielle to show her true colours.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Mielle's really dumb. I expected her to get smarter with age and challenge Aria a bit, but she's not really clever. All she knows is how to throw tantrums when things don't go her way.

I love that we all agree that Cain is VILE. Disgusting, sure she was trash and you treated her as such when she was a child but now that she's attractive you suddenly care about your SISTER? Ugh. And lol, Emma gonna get sacrificed for the crime of being Mielle's closest confidante, tough. I love that Isis thinks the prince is playing hard to get, he's just not that into you sweetie.
Aria is so pretty, so smart, so talented. She really knows how to act, I love her.

euugghh gross gross gross gross. yall have no idea how happy i am that the notion of incest is FINALLY being met with the appropriate amount of disgust in a manhwa. in all the others i’ve read its excuse after excuse “oh theyre just adopted siblings”, “oh theyre not blood related”, or the dreaded “they didn’t really grow up together so they don’t have a ‘sibling bond’”. siblings are siblings NO MATTER WHAT. and its revolting that there would ever be more than a family bond between them. Cain is a lustful disgusting man with no morals. i hope he doesn’t try to advance his relationship with Aria.

Thank you for the chapter!
Honestly I forgot who Cain was lol but goddamn once I found out he was the brother lorddd throw the whole boy away😭
Aria is such a good actress and I can't wait for Emma to die or smth so Mielle can suffer more without anyone by her side😘

Its gotta sting to know the person who got you killed was actually an idiot the entire tine. Isis is the only one smart enough to even stand a lick of a chance against Aria.

But not smart enough since she assumed from childhood she could make the prince hers. Maybe in the past life bitch but now he has Aria to help him.

BURN THE BITCH

Lady isis is very pretty but her personality is trash. AND CAIN TF i read the novel but man this is still disgusting

Incest is not wincest

I have dropped a shit ton of manhwas because they normalise incest with the excuse of them not being blood related. Its disgusting and gross, siblings are siblings.

"..ugh, have you lost your mind...?" "i know we're not blood related, but i'm still your younger sister!" *stares silently at all the incest readers that use the excuse of not being blood related for romance stories..*

Dex-chan lover
*cue "What are you looking at stepbro?"*

@rdirf stereotypes about one of the poorer states in the US.

Pple tend to ignore that you can marry your first cousin in Japan as well, and that 16 is the legal age for a woman to get married (18 for a man).

Dex-chan lover
@LilMonsterGurlDesi; Well, she actually forced the prince to do her bidding in the original timeline. This time the prince got lucky, because someone with precognitive abilities happened to bankrupt his political rivals.

Users who are viewing this thread