The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Well, at least this particular ML has a good magical excuse to be able to just casually leap onto the balcony (though it still looks pretty funny). And it's pretty refreshing to see a ML clearly and calmly confess without being overly sweet and/or dramatic about it!

On one hand, it's super satisfying to watch Aria toy with her despicable brother. On the other hand, I'm worried about him getting handsy with her - and then of course blaming her or even claiming that she was the one coming on to him.

Also, I don't even care that they are so obviously copy-pasted - those tulips are always so pretty!

Aria used the skill "using your assets"

It's super effective!

Aria has charmed the opponent!

Aria has gained a "pawn"!

This is my second comment with a meme reference, I'm just in that type of mood I guess.

On a serious note, Asher clearly declaring his wishes and feelings was absolute perfection.
But Aria is right, currently he's not strong enough for her to not be a hindrance to him, and she cares too much for him to allow herself to become an obstacle.

Gah, this was so nice 🥰

oml if it was me who got asked out that way i would've said I DO- i mean, said yes immediately but asher wHY DID YOU CHANGE THE FREAKIN SUBJECTTT!!!

ok ik this is just my wishful thinking but i hope he spends the night there- (*/ω\*)

I can't get out of my mind Ária's true face, that when she was kissed on her forehead, a kiss both passionate and chasten, her walls casted away just for him....

Great chapter, but... did Asher just jump to the second story balcony? Or am I just imagining that?

Handsome, boy, dors he know it~~!!!
We were disgusted by Cain, then Asher came to save the day and the whole wide world, thank you for being here Asher, also divorce or break up with that Isis ans marry our darling Aria~~~
Also....Isis??? Seriously??? T^T

Users who are viewing this thread