The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

bruh how did he jump to the second story balcony like that? guess it only happens in mangas lmao

and cain 🤮🤮

@asianh3r0 yeah I understand your stance. That's why I have a love/hate relationship with aria...

i felt bad for step brother cause he became the same as aria who was manipulated to do bad things. What aria is doing now is baiting him but I agree he shouldn't have tried to lock her up.

For the dad I was also surprised and than not. Usually the moms are the evil one trying to get fl and ml apart. But in here the dad is thinking of connections he will make with aria and the prince. We may say oh he is shit because of that but we saw what happened when cain became the master and when their money was squeeze dried from aria and mothers scheme. It's tough to be the head of the family. Not only is he in charge of feeding the family but also all the servants that work under them.
And honestly the dad suffered the most because of his kids. Also we are talking about historical time so her mother wouldn't even dare to openly cheat or find another guy. She was already lucky to be a lawful wife and the dad never had any other lovers either. So yeah I felt bad for him the most.

@AuraQuartz

Isn't the mom you're describing the mom from I Belong to House Castielo?? That's Estelle's experience, not Aria's.

If anything, Aria's mom consistently loves Aria, even though she can be a bit neglectful of her, but not as bad as you're describing.

@zwei00 oops you're right it's not her. 😂 I had a feeling I could be wrong but i read so many manhua and light novels I forget who is who sometimes.

I'll take her off the list as my hated characters here. I still don't like what she did to the stepfather though. So still don't like her in that light imo but as for her relationship with aria she not the best mom since her and the father were both passive with their kids treatment with each other but not the worst. She could be like those villain moms who come in and make the life of the og kids miserable but she knew her boundaries and pretty much they were all pretentious anyways so that's why I like cain for being real lol and aria being a dumbo and showing her anger in first time line that's why she became a villainess. Now she is like similar to meille but at least tolerable (I can't even stand looking at mellie face)... who is a white lotus which is my most hated character type.

Dex-chan lover
@AuraQuartz
Locked in a chest?
Im pretty sure you're remembering the wrong series buddy, I dont think the mom did anything like that.
The mom cares about Aria, I dont see her doing something that cruel.

Also Aria would totally have held a grudge against her mom if that happened.

But I might be wrong, what chapter was this?

@Raydnt yeah I was thinking of another series. This is my second time doing this. 🤣 I thought it was her that's why I was like why the mom didn't get any revenge for abusing her as a kid when others who didn't know what mellie and nanny did got theirs, from how I remembered in the novel. But her mom is just side character even in novel I skipped most of her parts cause it wasn't interesting.

@AuraQuartz the manhwa u mean might be I'm a Child of this House. The girl was abused by her mother until she remembered her past life in a box where she was kept. Aria's mother is not abusive and does everything to uplift her family.

Users who are viewing this thread