The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Wait, when did Aria tell Asher about her powers, or is she assuming that he knows?

Regardless, I hope she returns his feelings soon. They'd make an insanely strong power couple!

i spent the past few hours binge reading this and ITS SO WORTH IT AHHHHH the mc is rlly refreshing in the sense that she isn't evil/a villainess for the sake of being one but her character is really so well-done with lots of depth and aspects... and ASHER WOOH THEYRE SO CUTE I REALLY HOPE THINGS GO WELL FOR BOTH OF THEM AND THEY TAKE DOWN THE RICH

thank you to everyone who worked on this chapter but i have to give some serious appreciation to the type setters and redrawers 🤩 the swoosh and the whoosh in those two panels were literally ✨orgasmic✨

okay but fr the sfx looked so good especially when asher just teleported to the balcony, idk what blend mode you guys used but gahhhhh LEE. overlay? soft light? whatever it was, it was beautiful

and i noticed this a while ago but the text font that’s used for the narration also suits the story so well, and of course thanks to the translators who still manage to make the tone of speech sound older/victorian without making it sound stuck up and stuffy

thank u everyone 🥺

but what i have to say about the actual chapter is 1. this cain thing is so nasty i can’t help but chuckle

2. i actually was worried that aria didn’t know much about business etc. and was only relying on her future knowledge and hour glass, buuuuutttttttt this chapter we got to see her using her own skills to decide whether a business deal would work in her favor or not, it wasn’t much but it showed that she is smart and capable without her little secret so i was happy. aria is a certified boss ass bitch

🤩 Here comes the FUN ARCS~~~~
Its alllll down hill from here for Iris, Mielle, the Count and Cain

asher is actually so charming and lovable ahsgdjs never felt dis way for a fictional man before send help

I love the contrasting balcony scenes between Oscar/Aria and Asher/Aria. When Oscar saw Aria looking helpless and desperate, he ignores her pleas, doesn’t confess, and abandons her, succumbing to Lady Isis. When Asher sees Aria on the balcony, he stays, comes to her, confesses his feelings, and practically pledges his loyalty to her.

Aria has never had a man that outright wants to openly be with her. In her past, the men when fall for her but refuse to marry her because of her origins. Even after changing, Oscar rejects her instead of fighting for her. Asher fell for her inspite of her origins and for more than just her beauty or her feigned docile behavior, but for her intelligence, confidence, and determination. It helped him to change how he approached things and take chances in his own life, leading him to defeating the hold the Aristocratic party had over him and free to rule his own kingdom and be with whom he wants.

It’s a refreshing love story. 😍

AHHHHHH ASHER YOU ARE SO SWEEEEEET and Aria you need more confidence. You may have used the hourglass to get ahead on some points, bur you also studied your ass off in business and your intelligence is real!!

the cleaning, redrawing and typsetting here seemed so hard but it was also so smooth, i was mesmerized by it!

Just wait until Veri finally comes back to confess because of Aria. From that point on everything is downhill for Mielle. Also, Cain gets worse guys. If you he's bad now wait until Aria and Asher go public and he loses his mind.

lkw

Cain is so disgusting but I know this man will do horrible things alongside the princes ?fiance? controlling millie

Users who are viewing this thread