The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
I keep thinking that Asher is stupidly overconfindent. His own position is weak and yet he thinks he can protect Aria.

Group Leader
Yeah the incest is a bit gross but its also satisfying to see Cain who used to give Aria a hard time now wrapped around her little finger.

unknown.png

it's so nice to see her transformation made visible

Tbh I have a love/hate relationship with the fl. The only character I don't like on here is her mother, Meille, Emma, and lady Isis. But I feel bad for her stepbrother and stepfather.

i mean even if stepbro killed her, she was pretty stupid in her past life. Even if the stepfather didn't treat her as good as his real kids he still provided them with a better life. And although stepbro didn't like her and her mother he didn't try to harm them without a reason. He's only showing interest now cause she wasn't acting like a dumb bimbo like her last life. And yeah he is looking at her well she is beautiful? But it didn't mean he was gonna do anything, but she was the one who baited him and you can see it clearly how she's doing it. She keep saying like father and son but look at her. Tbh her mother is a real gold digger throughout to the very end lol. I don't blame the son for being mad the father married a gold digging prostitute cause when the father became handicap she stole his money and bounced lol. Yet Step father still married her mother anyways cause of her beauty despite her background and having a child and because of that they lived a good life. I mean better than before when she got locked in a chest. Yet her mother got no revenge plot. Pfft

Fed-Kun's army
@clop4clip
The anime or the art? If anime, it's shoujo kageki revue starlight. If the art, I forgot from where I get it 😅.

Supporter
Learning that the tough problems are a lot easier on a New Game + run.

Also please crush Cain quickly.

Aggregator gang
I really really hope that cain doesn't do some fucked up shit like trying to rape aria

Users who are viewing this thread