The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
@AuraQuartz
Are you serious? You like the shitty dad and stepbrother over her mom??

Yeah the father provided her with a better life, but that was only because of her mom's efforts.
Yeah shes a good digger, but that's cause SHE wanted a better life for herself and her daughter.
The mom should get the credit, not the dad.
Are you forgetting the time FL actually helped the dad with a huge business prospect, only for him to backstab her and give all the credit to Meille instead?

Dex-chan lover
Say yes to him and the most powerful man in the kingdom is yours.

@AuraQuartz @Raydnt
I understand the sentiment of the step-dad. He was not the best step-dad out there as he gave credit to Meille for his business prospects. But he could have done worse things to Aria.
I was kinda surprise that the step-dad was happy for Aria when news came out that she was dating the prince. He could have done worst things to Aria and side with Meille and Cain as they were strongly against it.
However I think he got what he deserved in the end as he could have been better to Aria and the mother.

As for the stepbrother. I don't pity him at all. He got what he deserves. If he had looked at Aria the same way as he looked at Meille as a sister, then I could understand the pity. However he was planning to lock Aria up and keep her to his own pleasures. Hence why he helped Meille with her plans to handicap the father. But he was not prepared with the aftermath.

As the mom, I understand why you might not like her. However she was a bit better compared to other moms. Plus I don't think she was that much of a gold digger as she could have continued to sleep around with other men and tried to get a man with a higher status. But she didn't. She seem content where she was. Even though her husband didn't defend her and Aria when his children made comments, she still held her tongue and held it in as her husband still provided a better life to her and Aria. She only started stealing the money when Cain was in control which I don't blame her for. She knew Cain was eventually going to kick her out. In her defense she was getting whatever she could get before shit went down. Plus she didn't get another lover right after the divorce as she was content with the lifestyle she had.

omgggg it's starting...
i can't wait for the time when they just become the sweetest couple out of all the manhwa leads that i've read, like when everything's solved and they get all lovey dovey all the time

Thank you for the update!

Kiss kiss fall in love~~ Thanks for another great translation! I always stan a three-dimensional heroine with flaws and insecurities 😊

Dex-chan lover
DAMN, Asher just straight up confessed ! I'm happy the Male Lead is so well written, it makes the whole story even more interesting ^^

Thank you for the chapter!
They're so sweet omggggggg my heartttttt. Asher out here going for the kill and helping Aria realize her feelings YESSS THANK YOU VERYYYYY MUCH love to see it 😩😩❤️❤️
The brother? Not so much 🔪

I love that this is moving along! Can't wait for Mielle to see Aria rise higher than she is. And I hope she still doesn't get Oscar and gets exposed! Thank you as always for translating this! Y'all make my week 😊

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Let's go !!! The downfall of Mielle and..... they should just get married already !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread