The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

JDJDNG ASHER IS SO SWEET. But oh god her “brother” is slimy af, to think he’d think of her like that when they’re bound by family is disgusting. Like if he was angry enough, he could possibly do something to her and he’s living in the same house too..Tysm for translating !!! Ur guys work is always wonderful

ahh the incestual undertone is giving me cancer all the way to my back. its time to stop

ASHER YOU CHEEKY CROWN PRINCE Y R U SOOOO HANDSOME YET SWEET AT THE SAME TIME?? definitely not good for my heart
aria you better accept his feeling asap or else im gonna start ranting-

After that longggg cursed half of her horny brother, we got cleansed with Asher💕
He confessed😍😍

well to become the royal prince gf is to become a target too, so i guess that would get a lot in her way, but a hidden relationship until thing get sorted out would be nice for the romance development

Double-page supporter
@icam98 At least the story admits it's wrong, unlike 99% of other Webtoons and Manga where it's treated as "It's fine because they are not blood-related!". Aria's disgust at Cain's feelings is such a breath of fresh air.

woah. someone like asher please >< he won't step any further realizing that they aren't in a relationship for him to act freely towards her. and he trust her as that shows that he supports her, he'll always be on her side. so that's interesting to see.

ughh Cain is so disgusting... So many emotions in one chapter!!! So happy the prince finally confessed 😳😳😳

Ahhh Asher >_<
I love you even more now!!!!

Okay I don’t know how aria is going to do this. If she wants to continue using the brother then she can’t be with Asher but maybe she’ll let her emotions come out instead of her logic.

Aggregator gang
It's either only the runaway maid, who would be hardly useful in finding the real culprit, or the head maid, who would be as useful as the other one. Doubt they know it's Isis and MC's sister.

Ooooof! That last pannel, though! This sexy motherfucker bout to give me a heart attack! 😩👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Thanks for the update!

Finally got to see some serious relationship moving, ship is ready to sail captain!

Users who are viewing this thread