The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
@doradora
To find a beautiful woman beautiful is okay even if she is related to you. It's not because someone is related to you they suddenly stop being attractive.
It's acting on it that should be frowned upon.

The romance is probably gonna be see sawing for a while like they always do in these manhwas. MC always suddenly gets insecure so a misunderstanding can happen later or something else drama...

Can't make it too easy!

Aria is extra beautiful here, and Asher is extra handsome as well🀭 The progress of their relationship makes my heart flutter!! πŸ’“
Thank you for the update!

I am screaming. πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

lmaooo aria is ruthless tho. she knows Cain is lusting on her and she went full sexy charms on him

last part with asher is so A++++ tho. and he confessed!! 😍

That scene with Aria and Asher under the moonlight.... I have no words. It's perfect.

Definitely looking forward to the next scenes hehe πŸ˜‰ Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter would've been uncomfortable to read, especially if you're against incest if not for the 2nd part

Double-page supporter
"Gigil" a Filipino term that means, "an overwhelming amount of emotion similar to giddy, excited, lovestruck or all three, where a person has difficulty in expressing what they feel" may result in said person to scream into the air, a pillow, giggle and clench their hands or a combination of all three and then some.

Hahahaha

Omg finally a confession!!! πŸ™ˆπŸ’• thanks for the translation, my heart is pounding so hard reading it πŸ’• Lol I was disgusted through out the first half of the chapter, but then all giddy and flowery at the second half πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

motherfuβ€”β€” ASHER, OUR DEAR PRINCE ASHER, Stepping up your gane huh 😳❀️

I'm much more interested in the white-haired guy at the cover tbh, if it's another king/emperor Imma (try to) stop until it's 5+ chapters ahead

I can accept the step-bro as a friend, just not in that way. Of course I still hate the guy until there's a redemption arc for him. Mielle should die and that opinion will never change, that murdering biatch.

ok so idk why but the whole cain in love with aria situation is just so funny to me lmao😭 please why am i like this😭😭my humour is broken😭😭😭😭

oh and also this chapter was such a blessingπŸ˜‡
my heart really cant take it oh my asher is so in love~

Asher just redeeming whole chapter with his appearance after gross stuff with brother and then confessing omg

I ship them so hard! I love Asher ans Aria! It was really funny when she discovered him. He looked like a deer in the headlights. I hope the brother doesn't get any ideas...
And, finally a confession! I loved this chapter! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread