The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Seeing Asher leap to the balcony makes me wonder if he can only teleport through space and not time because.....

Major spoiler....Open at your own risk
His twin children can travel back in time but I don’t know if they got that from Aria or Asher. I tend to think it’s mostly from Asher because they don’t need an hour glass. They can teleport through space and they can travel back in time. The twins are a beautiful boy and girl who both look like Aria (face and blonde hair) but have their father’s blue eyes.

In addition, while Aria was pregnant, because she carried two powerful beings, thanks to knowledge from the future, she was able to treat her health to prevent almost dying while giving birth.

Okay Asher, I’m SIMPING for you big time 😳

But uh- not Cain going the “step brother” route💀 if y’all know what I mean lmaooo. Really got him wrapped around her finger😂

@Kaigamer prolly bcs she didn't know that w/o trying, her brother fell for her and she's disgusted by that fact eventho she keep going---using her brother for her own benefit.

Contributor
@Adelle_4567
It's not that necessary to understand. Just think of it as Aria vs. her enemies.
The faction of the prince's fiancée (nobles) and the faction of the prince (royalty). You'd think they're the same, but the aristocrats want their own things and just have a puppet king. Think of it like a president who wants one thing, but needs it ratified by the congress. A very dumb simplification, but unless you want to get too much into it, that's all you need to know.

just noticed that the artist is changing some minor part,,hope they don't change the first kiss and the two marriage proposals part ,,
also the part Asher say he likes the villainous Aria,,boi is a villain chara simp THE TASTE

I was boutta throw hands at the stepbro. I swear, I was ready. And I felt so icky after that part.
But then came Asher's moment and everything faded away. AAAAHHH. My squeal was frozen solid because I'm reading at 4am. Lmao. Author really knows how to play us. UwU Asher you, damn fine man, I love you man, make our queen Aria happy. 🤧💖

Users who are viewing this thread