The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Ugh the stepbrother makes me disgust.
Glad can see Asher and Aria after that. Both of them so cute and it clears my eyes :)

How can someone be so sweet?!??! Asher is by far one of the most nicest and kind ML I’ve ever seen! He treats Aria so well and spoils her so much omfgawhdddd it’s so adorable!!!

I'm curious, who is that other guy with white hair in the poster? Is that a 2nd ML that is about to join the story? He looks like a royal from another country... Maybe, someone related to the letters from foreign countries that are asking for investment from Aria???

@wattalyf
i think it's lohan??? he's the crown prince of croa, the kingdom where aria's biological father lives. he's also asher's friend, he has big part in dealing with the nobles (isis, mielle, and their faction) later.

i still dont know for sure if he's really lohan or not but spoiler tag just in case

Oh God Asher is so sweet, my fucking heart❤️ Aria I swear to God if you don't say yes. I want to see Asher spoiling his girlfriend please😭

Thank goodness the chapter ended with Asher and Aria, if not i would barf. Cain is so disgusting, not only he likes Aria, he also sees her inappropriately. Disgusting. Hopefully he goes down with the rest of the family

Cain is f*cking disgusting. What the hell stepbro?!

Yas, bb girl. The men in your household are thirsty ho*s. It takes two to tango. It's not just the woman's fault when it comes to affairs.

Double-page supporter
Yea can we just talk about this grown ass man lusting after his supposedly 15 year old sister

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh maaaaai gaaaaawwwww-!!!

The prince finally made his straight up confession, and Aria's thrown into disarray...and uncovered a few feelings of her own in the process. Wonderful. These two will truly work together someday soon. Preferably in an engagement.

The fact that he caught the maid...I wonder if the confession is going to get turned on its head once the culprit is produced? Are we just going to settle with taking out two maids, or will we be able to take a bigger bite out of the enemy than expected?

Oh, and also there's a degenerate lusting after a woman that's not only his 15-year-old sister, but someone he verbally abused for years. He deserves any manipulation that comes his way and any consequences that'll come from that.

Zmk

Aria is 15....

I looked like in primary school when I was in highschool.

And I look like I'm in highschool even though I'm well into college.

Is it normal for teens to look so mature...

Asher is complete fool when it comes to aria 🤣
I finished the novel but i still read this manhwa bcs the art is sooo stunning
@Zmk ikr... i was like a country bumpkin in college too. And now after i graduated and got job, i still wear any kind of clothes that makes me comfortable 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread