The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Finally - I was sick of her being this flustered little girl instead of a calculating villianess

Mielle is stupid to begin with. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Without Emma, she's nothing but a spoiled brat. 😂

Rii

I don't want to see Veri ever again. Hopefully she gets out in one piece though. 😳

Aria is that one blonde chick in Mean Girls after she just spilled the tea from the Burn Book to the whole damn school.

Ah this is so satisfying! So excited for the next chapter!! 🤩

Thank you for translating and posting this new chapter.

I like how the author going with the story, instead of going for mielle mc just cut off her right hand and made her completely helpless. Best way to take revenge, mc first turned her family to her side and now this 👌👌

It's better to eliminate Emma before Mielle. The feeling of losing someone important to you is crueler than an actual punishment as of now.
Mielle views Emma as her mother so this would be a heavy blow and drives her into a corner. Mielle isn't pure evil from the start, it was Emma who taught her to be a scheming b***.

Queen Aria reveling in the chaos she incited - I love it! 😍😍

Anyone else going a little crazy over wondering who the white haired guy is on the cover? Because I am 😂

It's smart how she had the finger pointed at Emma rather than Mielle. While Mielle of course was part of it, if a mere servant pointed to her it would just end up as her trying to defame her old master and no one would credit her testimony. Especially since Mielle still has a good reputation in the house, no one would buy it. However Emma is a fellow servant and wouldn't be subject the same esteem. She's also Mielle's greatest ally and conspirator besides Lady Isis, so getting rid of her would be a big blow to Mielle' power.

Dex-chan lover
Lol next is Mielle right? It would be hilarious if her maid turned on her but she thinks of her Mielle as her own daughter 🙄 so that probably won't happen. If it did the Mielle would just blame Isis and that would be a major win for Aria.

Users who are viewing this thread