The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Other than a couple of miner mistakes here and there it was a pretty solid translation. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say nice move from the ML but- I'm concerned that now that Mielle has been incapacitated, that dear brother is going to make a ruckus

Thank you for the translation.
I hope that Saving your tooches since 2k19 wouldnt mind this and still uploads a better version of this chapter and the rest.
Also, just gonna leave my two cents here, for the people who says that their are lots of mangas, manhwa, manhua thats been translated by lots of group I hope that you wouldnt leave behind the fact that after sooo many of those groups translate a particular manga they just stop altogether because of issues of "sniping", "fighting in the comment section" "bad mouthing a particular group," "favoring this group over the other" etc., in the end those mangas, manhwas, manhua arent continuing and is just waiting for a group to pick it up again sooo its gonna be a pain if thats gonna happen for this manhwa, which I hope isnt gonna happen.

Thank you for the update but I slightly regret reading it with that cliff hanger D: I need moreeeee

Am i the only one here simping for Rain? Lol he cute too

And Aria's hair style in this chap is bomb, she looks more mature. I reread from chap 1 and you can really see Aria's gradual growth on appearance and intellect unlike other manhwas where they dwell too long on a certain age and suddenly there's timeskip. So kudos to the author and artist!

AHAHAHAHHAHA get rekt incest-kun our Prince is gonna take our Ojou away from your lustful desire.

Aria is so beautiful in this ch

Thanks for the good translation!

Oh gosh I'm so glad the prince showed up. I was half expecting it to be Lady Isis or something, but then again I guess she wouldnt' really have anything to gain from this situation. As Isis wanted, the situation was resolved without her name being tarnished.

Dex-chan lover
@JUSTadICE I wouldn’t consider it incest since they didn’t really grow up together (when she joined the family he was basically off to school more than not) and neither really considers each other in a family way. They might call each other brother and sisters but that is social norms in this case. Still, he is a creep cause he is clearly just lusting, not actual concern. And she sure as shit hates him for the first timeline and even earlier of this time line (since he wasn’t kind at first either)

Aria finally let Mielle know she was onto her wicked schemes. I was wondering whether she'd keep it to herself until the very end, as Mielle did in Aria's first life, though it seems she's intent on emotionally torturing her before then.

Users who are viewing this thread