The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Wahhhh it's just how I imagined it would be like while reading the novel!!!!

By the way if you want to start reading the novel from this point I believe this is about chapter 140ish give or take in the novel.

Know your place you step-brother sonnuva bitch.😤😈😂😂

Thank you so much for the translation!!💞💐 I can't wait to see that dude get salt rubbed into his soon-to-be wounded pride.😈😂😂

Mielle should have defended Emma if she truly loves her like a mother.
It seems she is more wicked than I thought. I don't feel sorry for Veri. She deserved it, after all, she did make Ariel's life miserable.
As for Emma, I believe her action is to blame. She knows what it's like to be treated badly after losing her nobility.
Yet, she acted on her high horse and raised Mielle to be a sniving b****. The nobles in this manhwa forget what nobless oblige is

yessss asher get aria away from her disgusting brother 🤢🤢 also mielle jesus i can’t believe that she didn’t stick up for the person she literally views as a mother?? like i knew she’s a piece of shit but damn she is a piece of shit!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OMG I'M SO SATISFIED UGH YOU GO GURL AND ASHER HOW DARE YOU STAB MY HEART LIKE THAT DHSBIAGS]AISHWJIWW

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHHAHA BUUURN!!!!
BUUURRN!!!
4e1ec3a9e2099305d56a73ebe5390dfe.jpg

YEEEHAAAWWW go fuck yourself step bro hahahahaha my bro asher come at the right time now i can't wait for the CLIMAX nggghhhh...

I dont think the raws were that bad! I was also looking forward to this 😍 thank you for translating ❤️

YESSSS now Emma is getting what she deserved!! mielle acting like that is hilarious now the tables have turned lol

Users who are viewing this thread