The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

It went from one cliff hanger to an even worse one. Eat shit, step brother.

Group Leader
She’s truly a villainess through and through and I love that this manhwa uses the term “villainess” appropriately.

Thanks for the translation! The read was smooth and I honestly don’t care for the sfx being cleaned/translated so this is really good.

@ _Captain_America_or_CAP

I am a bit confused. I just re-read the rules, but I don’t see the rule about a series being limited to one translation group.
Can you show me where in the rules it says only one group can upload to a series?

@_Captain_America_or_CAP

https://mangadex.org/rules

Maybe Bachus and I are illiterate, but there is no such rule in there that I can see.

Also get that condescending attitude out of here. That's no way for an Avenger to act.

@_Captain_America_or_CAP if there was such a rule %80 of the comics(using it for all) here would be reported and then only one would remain. Oh but you see there is even 4 tl groups for one and after a while a 5th group continues instead of them. Well if you still think like that take ur time and report %80 of the comics on MD.

if there was such a rule, why is it that some series get translated by two groups at the same time?
It's just a courtesy between scanlation groups... but no rule like that exists here as far as I know.

My guess is this is where we see the Brother start flipping out on Aria. Since he'll figure out she's in a relationship with Asher. He's one of those "nice guys".
I suspect in the original timeline Cain also had a creepy attraction to her but she didn't notice. Since in the first timeline Aria was a carefree party girl and Cain is a stiff and dull nobleman. They were polar opposites. Now that she acts more proper Aria has become approachable to Cain. I always felt it was strange that he was the one to execute Aria and he acted so enthusiastic about it. I bet it was all due to jealousy because Aria used to date a bunch of dudes in the first timeline and never gave him the time of day.

Rules of mangadex:
Upload Restrictions
2.3 Any scanlated release is allowed to be uploaded, unless the release's scanlation group has enabled upload restrictions.

@_Captain_America_or_CAP

I could be wrong, but I believe that rule comes into effect when a group uploads a delayed chapter (ie a chapter that was first shown on their own site), and then someone takes that chapter and uploads it here prior to the delay.

At least, that was my understanding on the matter.

The existence of an official translation has no relevance to the rules for uploading scanlated releases. Any scanlated release is allowed to be uploaded, unless the release's scanlation group has enabled upload restrictions
. The following restrictions also apply.
Using the translated script of an official release as the basis of a scanlation is allowed only if the script has been re-translated into a different language.
Using the translated script of a release by another scanlation group is generally allowed as long as there is a significant difference from the source release, such as being translated to another language, or having significantly improved typesetting or higher quality raws.
Duplicate releases (as in the same chapter released by the same group) are not allowed. If you want to edit or replace a release, but you are not the original uploader or a member of the scanlation group, report the chapter with an explanation or contact staff.
A scanlated joint release between multiple groups is generally allowed according to the least restrictive group. If a group in the joint has upload restrictions, contact staff before uploading.
Joke or troll releases are not allowed, except on April 1st.
A group that is locked, has missing chapters, and has had no new releases on MangaDex or any websites affiliated with that group for a period of 6 months is eligible by the request of any user to become marked as inactive.
Upon receiving an inactivation request, MangaDex staff will attempt to contact and notify the group.
It is possible for the notified group to request becoming exempt from being marked as inactive [for a period of up to 2 months].
If the group is not exempted, it will be marked as inactive after 2 weeks from the initial notification.
If a group is not exempted, they may still request for the chapters of a certain series to be removed (such as if an existing official licensed version exists).
An inactive group will have all of its upload restrictions lifted and its leader and members will no longer have automatic editing and deleting permissions to the chapters associated with the group.
Should the group resume releasing new content, it will no longer be considered inactive and the normal permissions will be restored.
Chapters from groups linking to group sites which adopt excessive profiteering techniques are not allowed. Examples include (but are not limited to) adblocker-blockers, pop-ups and pop-unders.
Uploading a scanlated chapter before the official raw chapter is released in the original country is prohibited, unless an appropriate delay is used.

Thank you for the translation! Don’t mind the other people here, there’s no rule against multiple groups uploading the same chapter.

I read the rules and group policy evasion actually refers to who is able to post the chapter (i.e. only members of that group). For example, if you posted in a group’s name but you weren’t in that group.

Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, far as I can tell there is no rule against independently posting your own translation of a work.

Users who are viewing this thread