The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

I think what I find most disgusting about Cain’s lust is that it purely based on Aria’s looks. Then his obsession and attempt to control Aria is terrible. Aria better keep her maids around her because who knows what Cain would do though technically I know it won’t get that sort of “bad” because I know the future events.

I don’t think Aria realizes just how serious Asher is about her yet. Asher probably needs to show his sincerity soon and in a way that she understands and accepts.

@kittybear
Asher did the exact same thing that he mentions when he had first met her. Even points it outright in this chapter. Even if he states that there are different circumstances, both parties DID harm her.

That panel towards the end where the three of them were is shock is so cute lolol

Everything's coming to a head now!! Ah I'm excited to see it all tied together

Can't wait to see Aria reveals herself as investor A!
In the novel, they really emphasized the achievement of the mysterious investor A. It's said that every business investor A invested will succeed and investor A is a surging new power within the empire which made 'him' became more wanted by all side. That's why Mielle, ordered by Isis, tried to gain these young businessman by inviting their wives to a luncheon while Asher was trying to get closer to investor A by suggesting to build a school.

Group Leader
That flashback! Aria was so smol I forgot how baby she looked. I remember when the rapid growth thing was somewhat of a concern but they never did do anything with it. The hourglass really didn’t have any catches other than over reliance.

@omegaxis1
Sorry mate, but no. Maybe it's just the phrasing, but you've got to consider the number of women killed because "He's just jealous and wants to be the one [his love interest] focuses on." It's not cute. Not to mention that stalking and possessiveness can be really harmful on a psychological level, even without additional actions.

Also, the intentions behind his action are harmful. Just because he is too dumb, it doesn't change that if he succeeded, then the father would prevent her from ever marrying, or he would requests one of his servants to always be around her to make sure nothing 'bad' happens between her and other men. It'd limit her freedom (exactly his intention) and thus harm her. Or the father may decide to read her letters to make sure they broke up. Same for when the brother tried to stop her from meeting Asher. He failed, but it was an harmful action.

I read some shoujo that the ML is the sibling not related by blood and usually don't mind, my problem here is specifically with Cain

shoosh Cain, you're gross!!!

omgggggggggggggggggg He's so annoying dbhcgfbxhjsdcuhfzjidc
He was never like this. OOF too much
Shouldnt he be with Mielle as always lol

I was already liking the Aria and Asher moment and Cain just RUINS everything hoo boy

but hecc
School ceremony is here! holysheeettttt almost to the part I had to stop because I wanted to see it more on the webtoon hng

Aria is like... 16 or 17?? And she is already looks like lady on 20s...

I mean, in good way :)

I love the art and the story. Thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread