The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

Took him long enough to realise.

Well first of all seconding everyone ew wtf Cain. Like it's not even the incest at this point, he's just a plain disgusting human being.

At least we have the cuteness of Asher and Aria. AHHH Aria not wanting to use Asher despite the fact he'd be the most useful šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ and would probably let her use him aldkf boy's a simp. Hes so supportive of her let's be real. Ah I can't wait. Things are getting so exciting. I kinda wanna reread the novel.

Double-page supporter
The good thing is that even if everyone realizes he has the hots for her, they now can't accuse her of "seducing" him since he himself is pointing out that she has been "courting" other men.

damn this is too interesting i hope the translator doesn't plan to drop it

Cain is not disgusting because of his step sibling relationship with Aria. He is disgusting because of how quickly he changed his mind after seeing Aria now that she has matured into a beauty, and because of how he is treating her like he already owns her. It is the exact same kind of scummy 180 that their father did when he found out about Sarah.

Ewwww, if only Cain was decent human being, but nay. He is just plain disgusting at this point.

Don't they know who Viscount Pinonua actually is?
I mean they recognize him as a Viscount, now way they don't know who he is?

PLEASEšŸ’€ I love this story - Iā€™m enjoying Aria in misery because sheā€™s finally romantically involved with some onešŸ’€ girly accept IT , you LIKEEEEE him

But someone needs to stop her brother šŸ’€ jealousy on a hunnid āœ‹šŸ¾

Winning over maids? Those gossip bots should know most stuff including their rivalry and you gotta be a complete moron not to realize that Aria just sucks up to them to get an advantage over her sister. But nah, gotta treat Aria like a messiah because of MC privilege.

I get that he is into her, but using his position to gain power over her is disgusting, regardless if it's his sister or subordinate at work.

@aiMute that's the thing, they don't know about the rivalry since mielle and aria conceal it well, the only people who knows about this is mielle, aria, emma, and aria's maids. And like you said they are gossip bots, then wouldnt
it be safe to assume that they know rumors
might be baseless? Also, this doesn't look like sucking up to them since aria had already done this with her maids, she has been doing this for a long time already and it's a good assumption that aria is just that nice to the maids. If mielle can be nice to the maids and not look like she's sucking up to them then why can't aria? From an outside perspective, this literally just looks like aria being a nice person. You probably just think that way since you know the plot and aria's motivation.

@aspakrian they don't since the crown prince lays low and doesn't show up at events and parties, lady isis and aria has mentioned this before~ that's why aria didn't even recognize that pinonua was the prince!~

My only wish at this point is for shitty ā€œbrotherā€ Cain to meet an end befitting of him ( the whole family should fall from grace, exiled for treason or something idk but pls go far far far faaaaaar away u gross man. )

Aria unnieā€™s growth... I cryyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread