The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

I'm eagerly waiting for the scene where she publicly reveal Investor A identity 😆

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@cccuro oh yeah, didn't happened to me on this one but sometimes with bad connection (or another reason) chapters from long strip webtoons in particular, load parts of previous chapters while still loading the current one. Or if you are in mobile, and click on the "next chapter" but then try to go to the previous one, kinda like a glitch occurs lol
But simply refreshing once or twice more should solve it, at least worked that way for me.
Good luck!

@omegaxis1
He did act in a way that could harm her. For example trying to get in the way of her romance life with the prince, stalking, spying on her letters, trying to prevent her from ever marrying, etc... Still, I think he is disgusting for his horrible behavior, not for who he is into.

As per the different timeline, you can't take a love interest seriously when he could very well try to kill you if the situation changes a little... I never understood those stories...

Also, while I do think that wanting to get revenge doesn't seem justified, I'm not sure we can complaining about her being a villainess when it's in the title... It's like watching Overlord to then complain when he does bad stuffs... If she want to kill him for no reason, so be it. EDIT: I mean, it's a story. People can just read another one if they don't like the characters.

disgusting is written all over his face 🤮
well blood is thicker than water lol look at the father

Can someone assassinate that Cain? 😤😜✌️

Anyway, our minor Aria is so cute when thinking about her future husband... 🥰🥰Can't wait for them to be lovey dovey

Double-page supporter
Normally I would think: Cute, Siscon!

But this bitch ass motherfucker oh my god

Fed-Kun's army
@YuriIsTooLewd
It's wrong, definitely. But not strictly harmful. He's just jealous and wants to be the one Aria focuses on.

It's to show how taking a different approach in life is what can change everything. A girl is extremely clingy in the past to the point of making the guy uncomfortable and then decides to stop pursuing the guy in the new timeline, which makes the guy really take notice.

Oh, I agree. She is still a villainess, so she's not going to let go of her grudge. But that's why I feel uncomfortable with what she did to Veri. Cause what she did was a rather villainess thing to do. But I won't hate her for it.

Spoiler...
And Cain will get even worse when he discovers the real identity of her suitor which is coming soon.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

MD@Home
Normally... i would cheer incest route but this... hell no.

@draksig you should use the spoiler tag

Its the eyes with a slash on your comment options

@omegaxis1 didn't he grab her a little too hard? And asher had to use two hands to get him off of her? Thats already on the path to being a bit harmful, no?

@draksig its
[spoiler]Your Content Here[/spoiler]

you can also click that eye 👁 icon above the text area to have the spoiler tags inserted for you

Ew Cain ew. She grew up as your sister. How is you looking at her as a anything but?

@KenOne While she certainly did grow as his sister, she did not grow with him at all. For the short time that she has been his sister, he has mostly been in school. And she grew very, very fast while he was away.
Not saying he isn't a disgusting creep, just.... thats not the reason he is one

Users who are viewing this thread